I've just spent a few weeks on vacation and stayed at the Ptarmigan. I would like to start by saying the staff that work at this hotel are amazing! They really do go above and beyond to ensure their customers are happy, whether its the front desk with room concerns, the breakfast staff or the two lovely gents that work on the bar. The rooms at the Ptarmigan have all just been renovated and are great, everything you could want. The beds are insanely comfy all equipped with an incredible amount of fluffy pillows. The housekeeping staff keep the rooms nice and clean throughout the stay, they even change the sheets every two to three days which is great. They have a variety of rooms at the hotels, some with windows, some with balconies- i must say i did enjoy having a balcony. The breakfast is super tasty, offering one of the best spreads in Banff i would say, (many hotels just do continental). They have everything from pancakes to omelettes, from muffins to hash browns- the selection is great and everything is delicious! The meatball (the restaurant) in the hotel also serves up an array of tasty dishes- I'm a massive fan of the salmon accompanied by a tasty tanqueray and tonic. They have a spa at the ptarmigan which does the job with two hot pools, a steam room and a sauna- a huge perk of staying at this hotel is you have access to all its sister hotels which includes the Moose which has the most amazing roof top hot pool! Another special mention must be paid to the location, its pretty much as close to town as you can get!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who's up for a nice relaxed stay in a cosy bed and looking to wake up to some tasty breakfast before heading to the slopes or out on your daily adventures!
I would also like to thank all the staff at the Ptarmigan who made the stay extra awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Located on Banff Avenue, one short block from downtown Banff- Includes Full buffet breakfast with a made to order omelette station- Indoor hot tubs, sauna, steam and fitness equipment- The Meatball Pizza and Pasta- 134 cozy hotel rooms- The Sundance and Atrium function rooms for small to mid-size - meetings/receptions- Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms- Heated underground parkade with free parking (first come basis)- Complimentary Roam Bus passes for the Banff transit system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Banff Ptarmigan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Ptarmigan Hotel Banff
- Ptarmigan Inn Banff
- Banff Ptarmigan Inn Alberta