1,145 results
All reviews wolf condo hourly shuttle bedroom condo tennis courts full kitchen sofa bed shuttle service the outdoor hot tub self catering gas fireplace main building lake louise short drive living area coffee maker canadian rockies town centre
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Well when you walk in to
Check on you see font desk and an amazing picture of a black wolf (who took
This ???) anyway. The room
I had was 1804. This wasn't a luxury room
But it was decent. We were told that it was suitable for 4 2 adults 2 children. It's small had everything you need if you want to
Bring food or cool there there dishwasher big tv which I didn't turn on.
The only problem I had was with the the pull out couch. It was mangled when set up and you would have to sleep on a 45° angle lol and fall in between the couch and the frame. Kind of thought might have got
A discount since the room was 435 for 2 nights. Anyway life goes on. Would stay there again just would make
Sure it had 2 beds

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Can recommend this as a place to stay in Banff. Individual condos etc and located a couple of kms outside the main village area. Quiet location with all the resort amenities.

Convenient shuttle bus runs regularly into the village and has an easily accessible pick up in the centre of town.

Great place to stay.........

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

We had not stayed here for a few years so we thought we would stay here as we had a nice previous experience.
Well check in easy. Went to our room and to our surprise now you have to pay for firewood for the fireplace if you care to use it!!
This was not the case previously. Nice 1 bedroom place fully equipped kitchen.
It was so hot in the place. No air conditioning but noted to have a small fan on the shelf in the bedroom. It was 24c there during the night. Needless to say not a great sleep even with the window open. At checkout we were not asked if we enjoyed our stay. Made me think they really don't care for any feedback.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

The resort is located within the Banff National Park, and is about 2 miles from the center of town. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit with a full kitchen. The bedrooms were on the second floor of our unit, and were very small. Each bedroom had a queen sized bed, and there was barely a foot on each side of the bed to walk. That being said, the beds were comfortable, and the rooms were quiet.

There were barbecue grills available, so we grilled every night. The grills are heavily used, so the insides were pretty greasy. We made sure to cook our food on foil, because the grates were in bad shape.

We enjoyed our stay, and would definitely recommend staying there.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I and my family stayed in 2-Bedroom Condo of this property for two night. In my opinion the service and courtesy are two important factors for any industry especially hotels, but unfortunately, they both were lacking at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort (RMR). The purpose of my feedback is to alert my fellow Canadians about our personal experience.

On September 4, when we returned to our room(s) around 9:00 P.M. we noticed that required house-keeping service was not done, garbage still in the bins and beds undone. This is in spite of the fact that we made two requests separately to the front office before heading out around noon that day. As expected, we immediately contacted the front office and expressed our frustration and surprisingly there was a “cool” response from hotel side and after my repeated calls and persistence to speak with the Manager, the Supervisor on duty instead took my call and advised that nothing could be done since the house keeping staff has already left for the day. After my continued frustration he visited the room and provided some extra towels, toiletries and removed some trash from the kitchen only. At or about 10:30 PM the same night, I sent emails to the Resort GM, Customer Service but there was no response until 12:00 noon the following day i.e. September 5, 2015 (time of our check out).

Now this is important: At the time of checkout I insisted to speak with the GM if he was available. During our discussions I noticed that what to speak of any remorse or apology, he too was defending the actions of his staff and even went to the extent to shift the blame upon our shoulders – which was absolutely not factual. He also suggested that such incidents keep on happening and I should not be too much worried! I may have spent over 300 nights across different hotels across the globe and had never experienced such an incident and especially if concerns are brought by the guests – such a cold and indifferent attitude- never. We all had to leave the property with agonizing pain and after returning home we had few more email exchanges and finally the GM agreed to the lapse and informed that we need to be compensated – how much, he will decide. Again no respect to our concerns or suggestions. Since, I wish to move on, I decided not to enter into any further discussions with this great hotel and GM and accepted the compensation offered.

TIP: Always try to stay in the property of Branded Hotel Chain so that your voice is heard and customer service is given a priority.

Room tip: No comments
  • Trip type: Travelled with family