We stayed for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon travelling through Canada and we were kindly upgraded to a condo. The living area was very cosy with a fire which was a nice touch. The first evening we were sitting on our balcony and saw some elk just in front of us which was amazing. Although the rooms around us were occupied it was very quiet. We had a lovely relaxing stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. Indoor 15m swimming pool • Indoor and Outdoor hot tub • 171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone • Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym • Tennis and squash courts • Onsite Laundry Facilities • Free parking and wireless internet access • Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort Alberta