Just out of main township...only 3 min drive..nothing else around which was nice..most stunning backdrop of mountains...big rooms big bathroom and no crowds...facilities were great...restaurant for brekky and other meals...indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, tennis court, 2 squash courts, big change rooms with showers, lockers, etc. Staff real friendly too. You do need a car but parking is free and plenty of it...recommend for sure especially for the price at this time of year...thank you for our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. Indoor 15m swimming pool • Indoor and Outdoor hot tub • 171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone • Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym • Tennis and squash courts • Onsite Laundry Facilities • Free parking and wireless internet access • Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort Alberta