Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$289
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$251
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$305
Rimrock Resort Hotel(Banff)
US$370
US$223
Official Hotel
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$275
Official Hotel
US$480
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
1,104 results
All reviewswolf condohourly shuttlebedroom condofull kitchentennis courtssofa bedshuttle servicegas fireplacethe outdoor hot tubmain buildinglake louiseshort drivecoffee makerski tripcanadian rockiestown centretimeshare
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this location previously and we like the location and how it's not right in town since we have a vehicle that works for us. Our stay was good. My only complaint was all the booking websites had me under the impression that all of the 1 bedroom condos were newly renovated. There's only new pictures provided and they talk about the renovations. Upon arrival I mentioned it being renovated and the man at the desk informed me we did not have a newly renovated condo. I was disappointed because I specifically booked that one for that reason. I felt like I had been almost lied to. Like booking a 4 star and showing up to a 2 star. He did offer to give me a renovated room for an up charge. We were only there one night so I decided and decided to at least go look at my room first. There was absolutely no difference in the rooms other then the fact of getting a renovated room for more money. When we did arrive at our room it was fine. It was clean and for 1 night it was nothing to complain about and we were totally happy there. I am just disappointed they make it seems like all the condos are redone when they are not.
Parking is slightly a nightmare where we were at so if you come back late don't expect to park close to your room.

The staff is super friendly and we would defiantly come back. We didn't use a lot of the amenities in the hotel so I can't comment on the shuttle, pool, hot tub or restaurants.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a condo for a week while we went skiing, first time in Canada. Beautiful views, not far from the town centre and the rooms were nice. Can't comment on the food as we were self catering, but had everything we needed to cook. We would definitely come back. We didn't have a car so relied on the shuttle bus. No problem there, it was very reliable. The staff were friendly and overall we had a great time. The outside hot tub was nice after skiing all day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2017

We were in Banff in Dec 2016 over the Christmas holidays for a skiing vacation and stayed at the Rocky Mountain Resort. Overall a great experience, we stayed in one of their recently upgraded rooms. The room was very functional, I would recommend it for a couple for more than 2 persons would suggest a bigger room. The staff were AWESOME very friendly and helpful. David (Manager) and all his team (Anthony, Daniel, Megan and others) would go above and beyond to help with any needs. On site bar is great, The outdoor hot tub is good and well maintained. The shuttle service to town which runs every hour in peak season is good. I would go back and stay at this place in a heartbeat. We (family of 3) enjoyed our stay, thank you for a great experience.

Room Tip: Selection of the room size is critical depending on your family size, Generally the layout of the property is good.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

nice place to stay for close to ski resort like sunshine and lake louise. there is settle to banff town center and to ski areas which included in your ski pass, it will cost 10 for one-way and 15 for round for someone doesn't have ski pass.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016

We stayed at the resort for a week in December, through our vacation club. We (two adults) stayed in a 1 BR condo which we were very happy with. It was clean and well equipped, although not extremely spacious. The kitchen was very functional and had all the basic necessities (appliances, dishes, etc.) and the bathroom had a nice tub and good shower pressure and plenty of hot water. There was a working wood burning fireplace, although we didn't try to use it. We only heard a little bit of noise from the upstairs unit which wasn't too disruptive. We used the pool/hot tubs at the complex which were very nice and not crowded at all (one indoor/one outdoor hot tub that were pretty big). The fitness room looked pretty large but we didn't use it. Our heating system shut down once during the stay but maintenance came over within 15 min and fixed the probably very quickly. Our main complaint was that the wireless internet was fairly slow for streaming video and service would cut out repeatedly throughout the day (briefly but often). The resort is very convenient to get to town and the highway, but not really within walking distance, particularly in winter. We had a rental car and it was only minutes to downtown Banff. I think there may be shuttles available from the hotel also. Overall this was a very comfortable and affordable resort for our stay in Banff.

Room Tip: upstairs would probably be quieter, but I'm not sure there are elevators
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple