We stayed here for a few days whilst on holiday. We liked it because the apartments were self-sufficient, had the right level of facilities and we were out of town. The apartment had a good kitchen, lounge, TV, bathroom and bedroom. We could also sit outside surrounded by forest. We had one meal in the bar that was nothing to write about but the staff were pleasant. The resort ran a regular minibus to town which was convenient and the motel location was great for getting to local attractions by car. If you are looking for self catering, this is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. Indoor 15m swimming pool • Indoor and Outdoor hot tub • 171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone • Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym • Tennis and squash courts • Onsite Laundry Facilities • Free parking and wireless internet access • Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort Alberta