Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$315
Hotels.com
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$413
US$401
Hotels.com
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$280
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$280
US$252
  • Restaurant
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$686
US$345
US$271
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

1,092 results
All reviewswolf condohourly shuttletennis courtsbedroom condofull kitchensofa bedshuttle servicethe outdoor hot tubgas fireplaceself cateringrenovated roommain buildinglake louiseshort driveliving areacoffee makerski trip
Reviewed December 21, 2017

The 2 bedroom suite is comfortable for 4 people. What I really love about the place is it’s pet friendly. My dog is feel at home. Nice location. Beautiful view. Nice walking trail. A few minutes drive to town. Prices are reasonable. Love it!! I will sure come back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AFVClub.ca
1  Thank Mariasmith765
Reviewed December 20, 2017

This little spot is overall pretty good I would stay there again. The best part was the outdoor hot tub, it was kept very steamy and it was cool to see all the steam rising because of the contrast of the outside freezing air and hot water. I was disappointed the sauna was not up and running cause we were not warned before booking.

The room was nice and clean. I really liked that the hotel has a shuttle that takes you into town. Really the only thing i didn't like was that the restaurant would not deliver to your room, you had to leave the your comfy room and go out into the cold to retrieve your food from the main building.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the main building so that when you want to go swimming you dont have to walk so far
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Taris S
Reviewed December 16, 2017

We went to Banff in Mid-November. This was not our first time in Banff, but first stay at Rocky Mountain Resort. We stayed in the "Wolff Deluxe" Rooms (the higher end room)
The room was quaint and was surrounded by Nature, which was nice. The location was right outside of Banff, The shower was hot and had good water pressure. There is a real wood fireplace, which was a nice added touch.
The 2 star rating is because of the VERY VERY VERY THIN WALLS. You can hear people talking and walking (even light walking sounded like stomping). Throughout the whole stay we constantly heard people having sex. On our last night there was a party with loud music, stomping, yelling. We called the front desk multiple times without any true relief. It did not stop until after 4 am.
All in All, we would not stay here ever again and would never recommend it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, even the "Deluxe" room was loud
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Our room was excellent. The pool area needs a complete renovation. We brought pets and all had a very nice stay in the two bedroom family unit with kitchenette. It was quite spacious and clean-I was impressed!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
trianglegd, General Manager at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you for your great comments. We are in the process of renovating the pool change rooms.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I booked this property ONLY because it had an outdoor hot tub which I was very excited about. Very very disappointing and beyond sad that it required going into the building and going down two sets of stairs to access the pool and the outdoor hot tub. It would be so easy to make an outside direct entrance that you could drive up to. Why is that not the case??? Also the young people manning the buffet seemed to not realize that if you're handicapped and use cane or wheelchair that it is impossible to use a buffet. Please educate your staff and please try to make your facility more accessible. I didn't even see handicap parking spots although they may have been there. I did however like my room, and I love that there is a real fireplace. At some point it would be good to invest in better flus so when you try to control how fast the wood burns it doesn't sets off the fire alarm. Kudos to the young man that brought my wood over, very very kind and helpful. Other suggestion...I had a ground-floor room, but the entrance to those rooms look like a basement entrance or cheap motel, the balconies looks so very nice, so surely there is a way to design the entrance to the bottom suites to look more inviting, even as simple as colourful Adirondack chairs, or some railings around the terrace to make it more inviting.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo