Outdoor corridors, motor inn style. Rooms are clean and have been updated. We stayed in a split room with 2 queens. This means that there is 2 bedrooms each with its own queen bed, with the bathroom and a kitchenette between the rooms. Great for families with younger children who need to go to bed earlier than mom and dad. One bedroom has a door you can close so kids or others in your party can go to sleep. The other bedroom has no door, just a doorway to the kitchenette. Room did not have a view of anything besides the next hotel and the parking lot.
Pool is nice with windows to outside and there are 2 hot tubs. A good 10 minute walk to centre of town which is not a problem in the summer but might be in winter. Good stay for one night while Travelling through but not a place for romance or a special getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charlton's Banff Alberta