Stayed for 8 days in February 2012 at Charlton Cedar Court in Banff. We had a two bedroom app. with a kitchen between the bedrooms. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast (complimentary) was nice - and a very good service at the breakfast. A 10 minutes walk takes you down town Banff with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars, some of the bars with live music in the week ends, great!
The hotel is nice - but the staff at the reception could have been a bit more helpful - be prepared for some noise from your neighbours through the thin walls, but at night the hotels is quite peaceful. Parking is free, great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charlton's Banff Alberta