“so clean!”

Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Banff
edmonton
“so clean!”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had a great stay in a kitchenette room. It had everything we needed for our weekend. The rooms were very well looked after, the hallways were clean, pool rooom was awesome. I found the staff to be super friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was average, I have had better, I have had worse. All in all in was a great stay.

Room Tip: the kitchenette suite has a small bathroom area, but plenty of space other wise.
1 Thank ali h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We had the Living Social deal and stayed here two nights during the week. I loved the loft bedroom and fireplace! I found the rooms very clean and the front desk staff were really cheerful. The continental breakfast was great, much better than most hotels. The only complaint was the baby next door.
We will defiantly stay here again!

Room Tip: If staying in a fireplace loft suite turn the temperature down before bed. Try to avoid a room nex...
1 Thank Lyndsay S
Calgary
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed at the Charlton's Cedar Court in a loft "suite". The room was very small almost cramped. There was not a lot of natural light which made it seem even smaller. The customer service was great and the continental breakfast was pretty average. There is no on side restaraunt but the affiliated restaurant, The Evergreen, a few doors down was surprisingly good. It's kind of a strange place and menu, but the food tasted good. I would stay there again if we got another deal but wouldn't pay full price.

1 Thank SnowbirdCalgary
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We did enjoy our stay, we stated in the loft suite and it was romantic. However there is zero insulation in the walls and you can hear the traffic and other patrons clearly. That being said though, the staff was very friendly and helpful and we would stay again.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Shayshay13
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I surprised my husband with a weekend away for his birthday. We had a great time. I loved having a room with a fireplace and a couch area to have a drink and sit by the fire. I struggled with the temperature upstairs. The fan in our room worked very well, however you needed to put in on the maximum speed to get the air you needed to cool the loft area. Which made me somewhat nervous as the maximum speed was turbo speed and I thought at times it was going to detach and wreck my weekend!! It was very clean and well layed out but found I had to keep the window open all the time and the fan going...but also had to turn the fireplace on as the main level became cold. THe breakfast was good. Pool area ok for me as I too almost burnt my foot in the steam room (why would you ever put the steam thing on the floor!) We had a really nice time and found the staff to be really great. I would go back for sure. Oh, I didn't love how hard the beds were...but that's just me! We also eat at the Evergreen restaurant in their sister hotel and it was incredible.

Room Tip: Loved our loft suite. Always a treat to have a fireplace in the room and a couch to sit and enjoy ea...
1 Thank Carolyn G
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Stayed for 8 days in February 2012 at Charlton Cedar Court in Banff. We had a two bedroom app. with a kitchen between the bedrooms. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast (complimentary) was nice - and a very good service at the breakfast. A 10 minutes walk takes you down town Banff with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars, some of the bars with live music in the week ends, great!
The hotel is nice - but the staff at the reception could have been a bit more helpful - be prepared for some noise from your neighbours through the thin walls, but at night the hotels is quite peaceful. Parking is free, great!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Thodin
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The only thing I didn't love about this property was having to go outside to get to the pool. Otherwise, the room was great, very clean, and the breakfast was very good also. The pool, hot tub and steam room were a nice bonus. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The loft suites are great but the walls are very thin so you can hear the people in the next room.
1 Thank Allison L