This is the second time my partner and I have stayed here, both times booking the loft suite with fireplace and its been great both times. We also enjoy the pool/hot tub area, its small but clean and often very quiet. Overall, its a great place to stay for the price, the rooms are clean and well maintained and the staff is good. There are no real views from any of the rooms but you're in Banff so get outside and see them. Its an ideal place to stay for a quick night away, a mini-vacay.
There is no restaurant on site, but they do have a little eatery for the continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charlton's Banff Alberta