Yet another fantastic holiday at Douglas Fir, this time with the whole family (9 of us in two condos) for 10 days. Service excellent and can't praise the staff enough.
Facilities also excellent and something for all of us from from 2 years old through to 63. Kids and adults alike loved the water slides, and the fitness centre was great for the adults. Everyone enjoyed the visits from the deer and squirrels, and the younger children loved the Playzone.
The condos are roomy, extremely well equipped, with comfortable beds, flat screen TVs and plenty of storage space. At this time of year, the log fires (logs provided free of charge) were very welcome after a day out in the snow. We will definitely return on our next visit to Canada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Banff, Alberta