1,279 results
All reviews steam shower tunnel mountain an executive suite living room gas fireplace jet tub full kitchen heated floors free firewood convenience store king bed downtown banff short drive indoor pool free bus coffee maker the main street
Reviewed May 31, 2016

The rooms were really nice. Australian girls at front desk were super helpful. The hotel was close to town and close to many hiking trails and the pool. Pool at hotel was good! Hot tub was huge and steam shower and sauna was amazing. We would come back to this location if it wasn't 300 for the room.

Room Tip: Just to expensive otherwise really good
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Sierrachantal

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of all of our amenities. We do keep our rates comparable with all the hotels in town but depending on room type and number of people staying the prices can fluctuate.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

We had booked a room with a King Bed. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we asked to upgrade our room and the hotel was very accommodating. We were given a two floor loft room for a slight surcharge.

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel provides transit passes to get around Banff as well as help in getting around.

Our room had fireplace and we were provided with wood, kindling and the services of a maintenance person, Marko, to help light the fire.

Great mattress and whirlpool tub. Clean rooms. Pillows could be better and not very accessible to disabled. We did not need a ramp but others may.

Enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

506ladyinred506

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of our complementary amenities.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Check in was fairly quick and easy for two chalets and 9 people. Chalets are clean, staff phoned to see how everything was. Told them that one of the lamps was not working was replaced next morning. There was only one oven rack in oven, kitchen was fairly well equipped.Bed was slightly uncomfortable. Free Wi Fi didn't work very well at times. Free bus passes to town and mountain attractions. check out again was quick and painless. Beautiful scenery.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Sukisammy

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort, and the issues with your room were dealt with in a timely manner. I am sorry you didn’t find the bed comfortable and had issues with the Wi-Fi, during busy times the internet can be spotty depending how many devices are connected to the router however I passed your comment to our IT department.

Thank you again for you feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

If you do not want to stay in the town then this is a great option. We had a brilliant time here and the location, while not in the center, lends itself to peace and quiet as well as a number of walks and treks. The free bus to town is a great addition, and the bus runs on time like clockwork. I loved our stay here, we had a mountain view and wildlife on our doorstep. We visited in May between seasons. The room could have done with a little more attention following the winter harshness. Carpets were a bit soiled, there was fluff on the ceiling above the ceiling fan, and some of the fixtures were a bit tired and in need of refreshment

Stayed: May 2016
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Sodapop

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and managed to make use of our amenities and enjoyed the views. I have passed your comments onto out housekeeping and maintenance department and have rectified the issues you had.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Towels were not replaced. Room was suppose to be cleaned on the third day and was not. Besides that everything else was good. Staff was very friendly and room itself were fine. Just need to work on housekeeping.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

435jtrip

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am sorry for issue you had with housekeeping, I have brought this to the attention of our housekeeping manager and we are working to insure this does not happen again.

I am glad the staff you encountered were friendly and helpful, thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.