Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$325
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$401
Hotels.com
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$252
  • Restaurant
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$686
US$378
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$295
  • Breakfast included
US$228
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$566
US$501
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$454
Travelocity
1,223 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainexecutive suiteliving roomjet tubfull kitchengas fireplaceheated floorsfree firewooddowntown banffking bedshort drivefree busindoor poolcoffee makersitting areathe main street
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Decided to stay in Banff an extra night, but previous hotel couldn't accommodate us. Found this on booking.com and really fancied having a suite for 3 adults.
Unfortunately I was disappointed. The resort apartments and environment looked really good on arrival, but unfortunately our suite/ apartment 260 was tired, not clean and in need of new furniture and floor lamp which was wobbly.
The sofa was shabby and really worn. The sheeting on the large queen bed was too small and didn't cover the mattress, the duvet cover was unpressed ( See photo). The wall in ensuite was splattered with other guests toothpaste and the pine cladding needed a good dust all the way across.
The following morning while having a shower the water stopped. Fortunately we had a kettle full as it didn't return. Reception didn't notify us and the water was completely off so we had to check out unprepared for our long journey.
Certain rooms definitely in need of an upgrade.
I emailed about some lost earrings and they were the only place not to reply.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank drakey00
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

drakey00

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. Our goal is to always insure every stay is as relaxing and care free as possible and I am truly sorry we missed the mark on your visit. I have passed your comments onto both our housekeeping and maintenance manager and we are working diligently to resolve the issues you had. During your stay the Town of Banff did shut the water off to the hotel and unfortunately this was out of our control however I am sorry you were missed as we did inform all of our guests of the outage.

I do thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back to the Tunnel Mountain Resort again.

Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

Being a little (lot) bit of a cheapskate, I found it difficult to find an affordable place to stay in Banff with room for 7 of us. Considering how many people the condo/loft could accommodate (1 queen, 2 doubles and a pull-put), it was a great deal!
I was somewhat concerned with the mixed reviews, but was thrilled with the facility and little touches. As well as the pool (which we had all to ourselves the two times we went), there was a hot tub, steam room AND dry sauna. Towels were abundant and the room included dishwasher tabs, makeup wipes, and other cute touches. There was plenty of dishes and cutlery and even free firewood for your fireplace (I've never seen that offered anywhere else in any of my travels)!
The lady at the front desk Melissa was a joy to talk to as well as extremely efficient in getting you in and out. The Front desk also had a small shelf of books and board games. Lastly, the room included a great book of coupons for Banff stores and restaurants.
Even if you take a look at Air BnB like I did, you won't get this kind of value for a group. I would love to come back and stay in one of the loft units again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Rebecca F

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and Melissa was provided you with exceptional service. It seems you made full use of all our amenities and am glad it was able to enhance and make your stay even better.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

The rooms were really nice. Australian girls at front desk were super helpful. The hotel was close to town and close to many hiking trails and the pool. Pool at hotel was good! Hot tub was huge and steam shower and sauna was amazing. We would come back to this location if it wasn't 300 for the room.

Room Tip: Just to expensive otherwise really good
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sierrachantal

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of all of our amenities. We do keep our rates comparable with all the hotels in town but depending on room type and number of people staying the prices can fluctuate.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

We had booked a room with a King Bed. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we asked to upgrade our room and the hotel was very accommodating. We were given a two floor loft room for a slight surcharge.

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel provides transit passes to get around Banff as well as help in getting around.

Our room had fireplace and we were provided with wood, kindling and the services of a maintenance person, Marko, to help light the fire.

Great mattress and whirlpool tub. Clean rooms. Pillows could be better and not very accessible to disabled. We did not need a ramp but others may.

Enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

506ladyinred506

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of our complementary amenities.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Check in was fairly quick and easy for two chalets and 9 people. Chalets are clean, staff phoned to see how everything was. Told them that one of the lamps was not working was replaced next morning. There was only one oven rack in oven, kitchen was fairly well equipped.Bed was slightly uncomfortable. Free Wi Fi didn't work very well at times. Free bus passes to town and mountain attractions. check out again was quick and painless. Beautiful scenery.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Sukisammy

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort, and the issues with your room were dealt with in a timely manner. I am sorry you didn’t find the bed comfortable and had issues with the Wi-Fi, during busy times the internet can be spotty depending how many devices are connected to the router however I passed your comment to our IT department.

Thank you again for you feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.