Stayed here for a couple of nights with a tour in one of the Chalets. Found them to be clean and tidy. Nice,but small kitchen. The room we stayed in had 2 bathrooms. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. Although the upstairs bathroom only had a toilet and sink.
We found the room downstairs with a queen bed a bit small and cramped.
The room upstairs was a lot more roomy and has 2 queen beds.
The resort is not right in town but is a short walk or there is a shuttle that runs into town.
We would stay again, but upgrade to a nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Resort Banff, Alberta