1,280 results
All reviews steam shower tunnel mountain an executive suite living room gas fireplace jet tub full kitchen heated floors free firewood convenience store king bed downtown banff short drive indoor pool free bus coffee maker the main street
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Comfortable, good facilities, close grocery store opposite resort. The resort also provides a free shuttle bus down to Banff. Rooms were a bit dark - could do with a bit updating! But overall an enjoyable experience and would recommend

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Peter O

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of some of our complementary amenities. We are in the process of planning a full room renovation which we hope will resolve the issues you had with our rooms.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

We had a suite with a kitchen and living room . Quite spacious ,but had a musty smell . The kitchen fan vented air back into the room , so there was fried food kind odd smell ! And the mattresses needs replacing !! The futon in the living room was bad !!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Manny0307

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry you were not overly impressed with your stay with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort, I have passed your comments onto both our housekeeping and maintenance manager and we hope to have all the issues you had resolved shortly.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

The resort is in a great location only a few minutes from Banff central by car.
There is a free bus to and from the town which is very handy if you don't have a car.

Other useful facilities are a coin operated laundrette, free pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Another great touch is free kindling and firewood for our log burning fire in our chalet. A little shop is across the road but it is unbelievably expensive!

We had a chalet with a mezzanine loft for our teenage boys which was great. The beds are amazingly comfortable which is a highlight for me as I have arthritis.

There is a very basic kitchenette with only just the bare essentials. Don't expect to whip up any gourmet meals!

The chalet was a little tired and old and the decor could do with updating and appliances replaced.

Overall this place has bags of potential if a bit of money is spent on it, but for us it was OK as we were out most of the time.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

cp452014

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of some of our amenities. As mentioned in previous responses we are in the planning of a full room renovation which we hope to start soon which will not only update our rooms but offer more guest amenities and improve the overall experience.

I am glad you enjoyed our beds and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

We had a nice big, spacious room with microwave and fridge, the hotel had a pool and spa but we didn't have time to use them. As the hotel is slightly outside of Banff they provide bus passes for guests which is very easy. Unfortunately when we arrived there was hair in the shower, however we asked at reception as we went out and it was cleaned fully when we returned. The rest of the room was spotless.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JillandCharlie

Welcome home and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I do apologise for the slight oversight in the housekeeping of your room but am glad we were able to rectify the situation in a timely manner.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We had a suite with King and queen. We arrived very late. And got checked in quickly. Yes it s dated but very reasonable for families with kids. We were concerned about previous reviews about cleanliness.

We were happy with our stay especially with very courteous staff at the resort. We had a bad smell on one of the rooms on the second day. The maintenance person came snd checked thoroughly. He ordered deep clean the next day. They did and the smell went away.

Yes the resort is rather old. But overall, we had good experience and the staff smiles and promptness are to thank for this. Bus pick up and drop to downtown is just outside the front desk and is free. Wifi was reasonable too.

I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

egfamily2015

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. It is always our goal to insure a relaxing and care free experience and am glad we were able to achieve this during your visit with us. I am glad the staff were courteous and able to resolve any problems you had.