1,280 results
All reviews steam shower tunnel mountain an executive suite living room gas fireplace jet tub full kitchen heated floors free firewood convenience store king bed downtown banff short drive indoor pool free bus coffee maker the main street
Reviewed October 2, 2016

Tunnel mountain was in a woodsy area, but there was a bus stop that took us downtown. The condo was nice with wood for the fireplace available. The condo was well stocked and well laid out. loiqjeorlknedkjfvhiehrkjsorithfnw,sjdhfowkednfkjhioeofljkns,djhfoijn

Room Tip: The fireplace didn't draw very well.
Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

1Garland

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of some of our complementary amenities.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

I stayed here with my family recently. After I booked the rooms about a month earlier I contacted them to accommodate my mother who is disabled. I made several phone calls and was assured that they will accommodate her disability. On arrival to the "resort" we were placed at the most distant inaccessible location. and when I highlighted that I requested accommodation for such disability, the answer was that is what we have at the moment. I should have not wasted my time calling them before. The rooms were just ok.. They were not that clean to begin with, I could see the spider netting at the living room. If I knew this would be the condition I would have stayed at a different property.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Ameer34

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry for the issues you had with your stay at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. In regards to the cleanliness I have spoken with my housekeeping manager about the issues you had and I can let you know that the issues have been resolved.

I do apologise for the issues with your reservation, you did book through a third party into a different room type with 1 bed but we managed to move to a room with a queen bed and pullout sofa bed. Unfortunately we were sold out that night so the only rooms available were at the end of our property. In the future should you choose to return I would highly suggest you book through the hotel directly as any ‘deal’ you get online the hotel will always match or be able to offer something better, that way you can deal directly with the hotel and avoid future issues.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Enjoyed my stay ...view is lovely. Staff are friendly and helpful. Has a mountain style lodge atmosphere though rooms could use updating for executive King suites. Keeping in mind that we don't need our sheets changed every day, or our towels changed every day, we did pay for an executive suite, so every other day would have been appreciated.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

kelly_lowery

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort; we do regularity change sheets every third day of stays however you can request at any time to have service and our housekeeping team will be happy to oblige.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Was anxious to book given the pictures HOWEVER I am so glad I did. I hope we will come back at the end of the week too!!

We are in a king room without catering facilities however we have a microwave and a fridge! The bedroom is huge and has a sofa in for eating at along with a fireplace and an aircon unit. I must admit I can't see how we use the fireplace but I'm sure there is a function somewhere!!! We also have a balcony overlooking the main road but it is very quiet at night.

The bathroom has a jacuzzi bath as well as a steam shower room. This is to die for.
The resort offers coffee on a morning but no breakfast. It's 20 min walk jnto Banff (for walkers it's fine... for those who struggle it's steep downhill on way to town so think about bus back uphill!). There is a frequent bus from right outside the hotel and this runs often.

Everything has been thought out including a night light that's always on in the bathroom so you can find your way in the dark without blinding yourself!!

I have honestly loved this hotel and I'm a self confessed hotel snob. Yes the decor is not modern but as I'm finding in Canada that's normal... and I think they are going for the cabin look theme without having the cabin!!!

Great place. Would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

hungry12389

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of some of our amenities. Our goal is to always insure a memorable and relaxing stay and I am so glad we were able to achieve this during your visit with us.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

The people were pleasant and helpful. The views were amazing. The room was comfortable. The price though high was normal for the area. We would consider staying in one of the chalets again. The pool was clean the whirlpool was good the steam room was suprising. All told it was a good stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

jugrant62

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of our facilities.

Thank you again for your comments and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.