Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$282
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$267
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$251
US$275
US$240
  • Restaurant
Bow View Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$199
US$193
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$660
US$519
  • Restaurant
1,247 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainan executive suiteliving roomgas fireplacejet tubfull kitchenheated floorsfree firewoodconvenience storedowntown banffking bedshort driveindoor poolcoffee makerfree busthe main street
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night with my partner in the executive lodge, one of the best rooms I've had in Banff. Came complete with its own fire place, steam shower and jetted tub. We had access to the pool facilities of the neighbouring hotel which included an outdoor heated pool and hot tub and sauna complete with beautiful mountain views. Receptionist was incredibly helpful and even offered us complimentary DVD rentals. Due to maintenance the hotels own hot tub facilities were out of service, this however was a disappointment short lived as the amazing pool facilities of 3 other sister hotels in Banff were offered in its place. Have stayed all over Banff and would definitely choose tunnel mountain resort again. Couldn't be happier, incredibly helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Phillip F

Welcome home and thank you so much for your comments.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to enjoy all the amenities all of our properties have to offer.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

The Resort is well maintained, rooms are clean and well appointed. The location makes it quiet and you feel that you are truly enjoying a mountain getaway. Staff are friendly and very helpful. You can hike and cross country ski (Tunnel Mountain Campground) from the Resort, no driving necessary.

Room Tip: Get a one bedroom condo and you will have a great view and full kitchen.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

605daleh

Welcome home thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I am also glad to hear the staff was able to accommodate your needs and you were able to make use of our complementary Roam bus passes to get you all around town.

Thank you again for your comments and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

This has been a quaint chalet resort on Tunnel mountain for years... and years. This past week i stayed and found the place is in need of some upgrades. The hot tub was not clean and the steam bath was out of order. The furnace clanked and made unsafe sounds all thru the night in our 1 bedroom chalet. The wood fireplace also filled the unit with smoke for hours! The chimney was obviously not well constructed or maintained.... Too bad because this accommodationi has potential but but is not worth the price we paid!! I won't stay again until they do some work on the place

Room Tip: probably at a different resort!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Surfshark

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear did not enjoy your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I have spoken with our housekeeping manager in regards to the cleanliness issues with the hot tubs and we have hopefully insured this does not happen again.

I am sorry for the issue with your fire place as this happens sometimes when the flue is closed in the chimney itself; however we are working to make our signage clearer to avoid this form happening in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback and do hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Went as a family with dogs, great place to unwind.Public Transat available just outside the front desk to downtown. Quiet, loved the full kitchen area, upstairs loft and fireplace. Swimming pool on site, jet tubs. Would definitely go back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Ruth L

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you and all your family enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. Our goal is to always insure a relaxing and carefree experience and am glad we were able to achieve this during your visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Tunnel Mountain Lodge. We checked into our executive room to find the fire place and heated floors on - such a nice touch. The steam shower in our bathroom was amazing!

The staff was very friendly and Kyla even remembered me when I went back to choose a few DVDS. There was a great selection of movies to choose from at the front desk...we really didn't want to leave our fantastic room. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

_ryanleonardkerr

Welcome home and thank you for your review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of all our in room amenities. I am also very happy to hear Kyla was able to provide you with excellent customer service.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.