Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$314
US$287
Hotels.com
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$414
US$402
Hotels.com
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$265
  • Breakfast included
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$246
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$207
US$201
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$655
US$380
US$211
Official Hotel
US$438
US$269
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

Fairmont Banff Springs(Banff)
US$502
  • Restaurant
1,226 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainexecutive suiteliving roomjet tubfull kitchengas fireplaceheated floorsfree firewooddowntown banffking bedshort drivefree busindoor poolcoffee makersitting areathe main street
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I wish I felt more love for our stay but our accommodations were very basic with large price tag.

Disliked:
Beds - we had 2, both completely different. 1st night we stayed in main room located at the front door. The bed was so hard we didn't really sleep at all. Tried sleeping on top of blankets for padding but it felt like concrete. I was very uncomfortable and moved to the couch in the middle of the night, which was old and small but allowed me to get a little sleep before a day of skiing.
The second night we stayed upstairs in the loft - completely different bed! more of a pillow top. It was 2 twins pushed together, but we slept better that night.
The kitchen lacked any counter space to prepare food and missed essentials like a real cutting board or oven mitts, we improvised with bathroom towels!
The vertical blinds let light in everywhere, especially rooms facing the parking and heat really left the unit through the patio doors if you opened the blinds.
Soundproofing so-so at best.

Liked:
Location, the area is of course beautiful, quiet and peaceful, easy to find just outside of town but really close if you wanted to go for dinner or drinks, and getting back to the highway.
Staff were friendly, easy check in and out, housekeeping left us fresh towels when we didn't require cleaning.
You can buy liquor and food at the small store across the street.
The kitchen did have a full size fridge, bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and the bath/kitchen floor was heated.
They included a food bowl, bed and new toy welcoming my pup.
Parking was convenient and close.

Overall I would rate our stay as sufficient. We stayed, skied and somewhat slept but it wasn't very comfortable and felt like a basic hotel. I wouldn't booked one of these units again for what we paid, they would need to be significantly cheaper or renovated for future consideration.

Recommendations for a more pleasant stay (excluding comfortable beds)
stocked kindling and news paper for fireplace in unit, a radio and bathrobes for the hot tub and jacuzzi.

Room Tip: pet friendly, easy to find, easily accessible, pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

westcoaster1616

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am sorry to hear your experience here at the Tunnel Mountain Resort was only ‘sufficient’. In regards to the beds I am sorry that they were not comfortable for you, had you informed the front desk I am confident this is something we could have rectified for you expediently. I am sorry for the confusion in the beds types as with most of our loft units they do have the 1 queen bed downstairs and 2 double beds upstairs.

I am glad you enjoyed the rooms amenities and welcome present for your pup. I can let you know we are in the process of renovating all of our units were we hope to add more amenities.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Super friendly and helpful staff, Arjun the manager was a great help. Room was spacious with everything you need for a couple. Lots of space with 2 sinks at the entrance way. shower and bathtub and little living room area with couch and fireplace. No noise from the road outside. nice little balcony for in the summer.
The dog loved it also.

gwhite9934

Welcome home and thank you for your feedback.

I am so happy you and your whole family enjoyed your stay with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I am glad you were able to make use of all the in room amenities and it is always good to hear our staff was able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We took a few days to head down to Banff and got an amazing deal on our studio room at tunnel mountain resort. We had a full kitchen and living room with a fire place. It was extremely relaxing and quiet. We had a wonderful stay

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley L

Ashley L

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. Our goal is to always insure a relaxing and care free experience and I am glad we were able to achieve this during your visit with us.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Staff was very friendly & helpful. Rooms spacious & clean. Heated floors in entryway & in bathroom. Very nice. Jet tub & steam bath in bathroom as well. parking right outside the door which was very convenient. Gas fire place added a nice touch as well.

Room Tip: Ask for where you can park right outside room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

J2016RT

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I am so happy you enjoyed all of your in room amenities as well as give our staff the opportunity to make sure you had everything you needed to make your stay as relaxing as possible.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Let me say up front, this place is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are big, they have outstandingly customer first staff and the pool is beauty. I was there on business and this was really an excellent choice. It was a little out of town, but they provided free bus passes which worked like a charm. We cabbed back every night after dinner, which was about 12 bucks with tip, so not a huge hardship. I'd come back with my family for sure, lots of fun. Fireplace in the room too so a really great spot. Also, a steam bath (first time I've ever seen that in a hotel) in the shower and it was awesome!!

Room Tip: Get a bigger room with two sinks if possible
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

TheGTDudeAbides

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of our complementary Roam bus passes as well as the in room amenities.