Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$282
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$267
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$251
US$275
US$240
  • Restaurant
Bow View Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$263
Official Hotel
US$199
US$193
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$660
US$519
  • Restaurant
1,247 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainan executive suiteliving roomgas fireplacejet tubfull kitchenheated floorsfree firewoodconvenience storedowntown banffking bedshort driveindoor poolcoffee makerfree busthe main street
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Great stay, wish we could have stayed longer. Nice clean room, everything worked as it was supposed to. Friendly staff. Short walk into the center of town for window shopping and browsing the restaurants to see where you want to eat for supper

Room Tip: My wife and I like the Executive Suites for the king size bed and steam shower
Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

stephenbL6530CJ

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and you were able to make use of our amenities and the information provided by the front desk to make your stay even more enjoyable.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon and hopefully for a longer stay.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in mountain cabin 101 for 2 nights with two kids aged 10 & 11. We had a bottle of wine waiting for us with birthday wishes for myself which was really nice. The kids spent hours in the pool which is a really nice warm temperature. The hot tub was ok, a few broken tiles in it so have to watch that you don't hurt yourself. Hot tub is also in a separate building from the pool so it was a chilly walk from pool to tub. The cabin was perfect for families. The upstairs has two beds so kids have their own space. One bedroom on the main floor with queen bed perfect for parents. It was great having a kitchen to cook our own meals in if we chose to. Deck of the cabin was a nice size, the only downfall for us was that we were facing the road and not the forest. We still had a nice view of the mountains but lots of traffic on the road so I would recommend the cabins facing the forest. Our cabin was located right next to the lobby building with the pool so we did really like that easy access for the kids to get to the pool. There were a few light bulbs burnt out in the cabin but we made due with the ones that worked. We had complimentary bus passes from the hotel to get down to town which was great. Overall, we enjoyed our stay as it was a lovely location away from the busy town and with gorgeous views of the mountains and lots of hiking in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Natural8

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and we were able to enhance an already special occasion. I have spoken with our maintenance team in regard to the tiles as well as the other deficiencies and they are currently being fixed. Unfortunately due to the hotel layout the closest room to the pool as you requested does face the road however we do have other cabins available a little further from the pool that are along the ridge line with much better views. I am glad however you were able to make use of the in room amenities and other service the hotel offers.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope to welcome e you back again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

We stayed at the Resort for 2 nights as we were skiing at Lake Louise and could not get a room at Lake Louise. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Our room had a fireplace with free firewood and kindling. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The room we were staying in was recently renovated with a jetted tub/2 tv's /balcony/fireplace/dishwasher/microwave/fridge/stove/ wi-fi. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Kerry C

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make use of all of our amenities. Next time you visit please make sure to use our commentary Roam bus passes to get you all over town.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward tow welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

hotel was not the best . hot tube barely warm may be 99 the plug ins were loss nothing would stay plugged in for charging there was a sofa that had to be made up again there was a table tossed over the balcony of the neighbor and they had there own bar bee q ans propane bottle I will next time call hotel will not book on line again. I stay at 144 nights in hotel a year this was a 4 out of 10 very small for 7 people only 4 chairs for room

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rodney K

Rodney K

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am sorry for the issues you had during your stay here at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. We don’t usually make the sofa beds unless notified prior to arrival as they do take up space in the main living room area; however I am glad we assisted in making it for you when you called us. BBQ’s are not allowed on the balconies for fire safety but we do have 3 BBQ’s located on property that any of our guests can use on a first come first served basis.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Terrible housekeeping staff. They did not cleam the bathroom at all and short sheeted our bed lol.Hot tub cold, steam room not working. Very dated, and funny business with our credit card. The managet wad good about it and the credit card issue eventually was resolved.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Michelle D

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort, it is always our intention so insure a pleasant and memorable stay and it seems we did drop the ball during your stay here with us.

I have spoken with our housekeeping manager about the issues you we have taken the appropriate action to insure this does not happen again. When any guests check in we do authorize a credit card for the full stay plus a damage deposit, I am sorry for any confusion this caused you but am glad we were able rectify the issue for you.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.