Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$367
US$346
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$296
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$380
Hidden Ridge
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$348
US$273
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$277
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,226 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainexecutive suiteliving roomjet tubfull kitchengas fireplaceheated floorsfree firewooddowntown banffking bedshort drivefree busindoor poolcoffee makersitting areathe main street
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Stayed for a week in Cabin 101 during February of 2017. The cabin faced the road, but still had a nice view and was conveniently located next to the office (and the road wasn't terribly busy). We booked for 3 adults, but had visitors throughout the week and needed the additional beds and space (1 queen, 2 doubles and a pull-out). Everyone was happy with the comfort of the beds, and the pull-out sofa (which used a kind of foam mattress on board design) was firm, and a big improvement over the usual thin sagging mattress variety. Happily, the resort did not charge extra for the additional people who stayed with us, or to park another car. The room appeared to have been updated recently with newer counters, cupboards, fixtures and laminate flooring, though the furniture was not very new. The kitchen was also fairly well stocked for meals, and the wood burning fire place was a really nice touch (be sure to crack open the window in the loft if you use it though or you'll be dry-roasted by morning). The only complaints I have are relatively minor, and would not prevent me from staying here again. The weld on one of our kitchen chairs was broken and it probably would have collapsed it we'd used it, we had to borrow a shovel from the lobby to clear off our patio, the wi-fi was a little spotty, they didn't salt our walkway until around day 3, and the hot tub (while large) was indoors, half the jets didn't work and it was closed for two days during our stay. Regardless of these quibbles though, this resort was very reasonably priced for the quality of the accommodations, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Banky B

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I am sorry for slight deficiencies with your room but can let you know they have all been addressed. I do thank you for bring this to our attention.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Impressed with our stay here! Very comfortable with the amenities and features that our rooms had. My parents had the king suite and it was excellent. We stayed in one of the cabins which is great for more than one couple! Full kitchen with loft!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

MatW07

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so happy you and your parents enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make full use of the hotel and room amenities.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We rented a family cabin, it is dated. It needs a good cleaning in corners, under the beds, back of bathroom door etc. You can see holes in behind the fire detectors and bathroom fans from old ones of different size. The doors and windows leak cold air. For the price I wouldn't rent it again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AngMP
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

AngMP

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am sorry you were not overly impressed with you stay with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. I have spoken with our housekeeping manager in regards to the issues you had with the cleanliness and we hoped to have solved this problem form happening again.

I can let you know we are currently renovating all of our units which we hope to have completed by the summer. I do hope you choose to return again and witness firsthand the improvements we have made.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

A very good stay, rooms are just fine, and easy access into Banff via bus or taxi. Pet friendly which is a bonus, but we enjoyed our night here. Not to be nit picky, but no hd TVs, which is weird in this day and age.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Mattfreeman04

Welcome home and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to make full use of the room and hotel amenities. We are currently renovating all of our units and when completed they will all have HD TV’s.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We got upgraded the day we got there to the king suite! heated floors, steam shower and jetted tub were all amazing. The fire places heated the whole room and was so cozy, very spacious and bed was comfortable. The front desk people were very nice and helpful! I have stayed in different hotels in Banff a lot and this was one of my favourite times !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Merissarain

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and we managed up upgrade your room and exceed your expectations.