3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official HotelUS$140
PricelineUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
Trip.comUS$139
CheapTicketsUS$140
Destinia.comUS$163
1,440 results
All reviews tunnel mountain living room hot tub full kitchen wood burning fireplace steam room free bus downtown banff short drive beds were comfortable main floor balcony cabin deer kindling dishwasher passes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2018

My family of 4 booked a studio condo. The location was great. As others have mentioned, they provide free bus passes for the short ride to town. It is also walkable. The staff is friendly and they have a lot of amenities such as free firewood, kindling, and a book share area in main lobby. They also have bikes for rent at a reasonable rate. There is an overpriced but convenient grocery and a liquor store across the street. I have read on other reviews about the rehab taking place. I don't think we were put in one of the rehabbed areas. The carpet leading into our room was extremely worn, and the couch in our room was stained. In the master bedroom, the lights on either side of the bed could only be turned on and off on one side. The wifi was really slow and disconnected us a lot. We used the hot tub one night and the towels provided were extremely threadbare and worn. I am torn between 3.5 and 4 stars but since 3.5 isn't available and the location is so good, we went with the 4. We only used cleaning services one day but they were good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Travelteam

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort, I do apologise for the issues you had and I can let you know I have spoken with my housekeeping manager and we have replaced the towels and are addressing the other issues as we speak.

I am glad the staff were able to accommodate your needs and you were able to make full use of the hotel and room amenities.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

its not located in the city center, but only five minutes away and has free shuttle to the downtown, so you dont have to worry about parking. The room is clean and nicely maintained, stuffs are friendly, Definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Joanna H

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and were able to take full advantage of all of its amenities.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at tunnel mountain resort for our honeymoon, the rooms were great!! Everyone was more the helpful and the view you have from your rooms are beautiful. Would definitely stay here again And would recommend to Anyone

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

krissy165

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We had an amazing 4 day stay here. Our room was spacious, clean and well equipped
The service was wonderful. Though it's not in the heart of downtown, it was still easily accessible by the free bus service. The ride only took 5 minutes and so it was worth not being in the midst of all the tourists. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

elenygr

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to take full advantage of our newly renovated rooms as well as all of our amenities.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a very good time and just loved it. It is not in downtown Banff but you are there in an blink of an I with the bus which the hotel pays for. Our room was spacious with a balcony and a well equipped kitchen.

It looks like all the rooms are renovated at the moment because we saw a lot of construction going on (but did not hear it). Would definitely recommend this place to our friends!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

frauwonnie