1,266 results
All reviewssteam showertunnel mountainan executive suiteliving roomgas fireplacejet tubfull kitchenheated floorsfree firewoodconvenience storedowntown banffking bedshort driveindoor poolfree buscoffee makerthe main street
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This is a great place to stay in Banff. The rooms are clean and new with a fireplace and kitchenette. Doesn't feel like a hotel room. There is a liquor store and convenience store just across the street from the hotel or you can drive to the grocery store in Banff in a few minutes (about 1.5 miles). There is also a free shuttle bus that stops just outside the hotel and will take you downtown with just one stop and bring you right back. About every 20-30 minutes in summer. There are walking trails that begin a few hundred feet from the hotel. Staff is excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Tunnel Mountain.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Robert G

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Tunnel Mountain Resort and were able to take full advantage of our newly renovated rooms as well as all of our amenities.

Thank you again for your comments and I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Looking at Tunnel mt. from the outside it looks like just another motel but we were pleasantly surprised with the size of our room. The kitchenette was well supplied and the appliances were up to date and functioning properly. There`s a tv in the living room as well as the bedroom. The free shuttle to town (free if you stay at certain lodgings) was a bonus. I would stay here again if I`m ever fortunate enough to return to Banff

Stayed: July 2018
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Gerard57

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Stayed here in a studio with two family members. One slept on the pull-out couch while two of us shared a bed. The kitchen is small an convenient. I don't have any complaints.

The only thing I would change is adding screens to the windows so I could keep them open without mosquitoes joining me in the living room.

Room Tip: A room with two queen beds may mean they have a pull-out couch
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Parker L

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Banff in summer, a gem of a vacation for active people! Stayed in the 2-story loft style room with 2 balconies, kitchen, fireplace. Other than Wi-Fi being out for first 2 days, a great place to stay. Really friendly, knowledgeable & helpful 24 hour front desk staff, located 20 min walk from downtown or 5 min (free) bus ride, bus stop right in front of property, also mountain bike rentals. Found on Homeaway.com. Recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Julie H

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I chose this hotel because it was away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. The Roam bus service was a great way to get around Banff. That aside, this hotel should not be billing itself as a resort. We booked a studio room which was sufficient in size, but definitely worn and in need of an update. The internet was down most of the time during our three day stay and the hot tub was also out of commission. We were supposed to have a room with a view, but it looked out on to the street. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ArjunBanff, General Manager at Tunnel Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Marge D

Welcome home and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your stay here at the Tunnel Mountain Resort. We are in the final stages of completing our room renovation and although the feedback has been positive I am sorry you felt the rooms were worn. Depending on the dates of your stay we may have been able to move to you a larger room that might have suited your needs better, if we have the availability we will always to accommodate to the best of our abilities.

Again I am sorry for the issues you had but I do hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.