We always choose to stay here, as it is conveniently located in the heart of Banff. The pool facilities are our favorite, specially after skiing for a day. We do come in summer time as well, if we want to get out of the city for a night. The Terrace is a great place to have a cocktail. The staff are always very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are ok, nothing fancy but they do have comfortable beds and mini fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Park Lodge is the only 4 Star Canada Select full-service resort hotel and conference centre with 211 rooms right in downtown Banff, in the heart of historical Banff National Park. We offer 2 restaurants, lobby bar, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and steam room, exercise facilities, self-serve laundry facilities, indoor parking and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Our 211 spacious guest rooms are tastefully decorated and include coffee makers, in-room safe, convenience refrigerator, cable television, clock radio, direct dial telephone and voice mail system, a table with two chairs, large dresser, ample closet space, hair dryer, iron & board, individual climate control and a private balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Banff
- Banff Park Hotel
- Banff Park Resort
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Alberta