We stayed for two nights and we had a great time. Room was very cozy with king bed, fireplace and sofa bed. Early check in was very convenient (we arrived at 11:00 AM), service was excellent, pool well maintained.
Hotel location is on Banff Ave, walking distance to everything (since you're in downtown it is hard to expect "good view" - for those who wants good view, go higher above Banff to Banff Hot Springs Hotel or Rimrock Resort Hotel).
We eat buffet breakfast: very good service, good food, although more choice wouldn't hurt.
All in all very good family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
- Banff Delta
- Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge Alberta