This hote was spectacular, we stayed in the tower and the rooms were renovated recently and was first class. The hotel had nice restaurants and was walking distance from the middle of town.
We went in late march and it was beautiful, I can only imagine what it would be like in summer with the golf course behind the hotel. I have no doubt one day I will return to play the course.
Sking was 10 and 35 minutes away. At the hotel we were treated like royalty. Unless there are old rooms that are not renovated I can't see why anyone would give this place a bad review. They were in the halls cleaning this place constantly..
Thank you fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont
- Fairmont Banff Springs Alberta