What you see in the glossy brochures is exactly what you get at Fairmont Banff Springs... it really is a magical castle in the Rockies!
We spent the perfect white Christmas at the hotel, and loved everything about it.
The rooms are a little small - bathrooms are tiny - but the the ambience that surrounds you during your stay more than makes up for it.
Dining options are superb, service friendly. Highly recommend Castello Italian Restaurant and Rundle Lounge.
The icing on the cake is the Willow Stream Spa - if you go after 7pm you can use the thermal pools and outdoor hot tub at a discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont
- Fairmont Banff Springs Alberta