2,263 results
All reviews keg restaurant free bus pass rocky mountaineer lovely hotel superior room underground parking free roam ski bus ten minute walk steam room buffet breakfast reception area log fire large hot tub walk into town stayed here for nights there is no air conditioning
Reviewed March 13, 2017

My girlfriend and I booked the loft suite with the fireplace and jacuzzi and stayed two niights. We symply loved the room. The hot pool and steam room in the hotel is excellent as well. An important added bonus was having The Keg as the hotel restaurant. The breakfasts and room service food might be the best I have ever had. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The more you spend on a room, the better the experience.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Firstly let me tell you the staff are a true credit to this hotel. Very professional, friendly and most of all HELPFUL I travel frequently for work and I have never come across so many helpful people in one hotel.

The hotel is cosy has a lovely fire in the lobby as you come in. The hotel is great location walking distance to downtown Banff or there is bus outside the hotel comes around every 40 mins. The main ski resorts all pick up and drop off outside the hotel which was an added bonus for us.

Lockers for the skis were conveniently located in the car park. The spa facilities were lovely swimming pool was a tad hot but still lovely and relaxing. Would have loved an outdoor hot tub of some description that really would be wow.

The only thing that let this hotel down was the beds.. we had a twin room which we were told were two queens and they weren't queens I shall tell you that.. they were smaller then a double. My partner and I aren't large at all both average height and slender. We both struggled with how small the bed was. Would have loved a double room instead the proper sized bed. We did ask but was told the hotel was fully booked which was a real shame as when you are skiing the beds are VERY important.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great place to stay in Banff.Right on the Main Street although right at one end ,but a nice walk into town. The ski bus stops right outside and the free shuttle bus to town and Sulpher Mountain just 25 yds up the road . Rooms are well equipped and comfortable but the corridors need a little TLC. The Keg restaurant is first class and the Breakfast is amazing.

Room Tip: Recommend upgrade to Superior room
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2017

We have just returned from a stay here for 10 days for a ski and sightseeing holiday. Our room had two queen beds in it and was supposed to sleep four. We were only two and even we kept bumping into each other. It was a "Superior" room but a lot smaller than the rooms at the "Inns of Banff". Breakfast was at times chaotic, one jug of milk for a hotel full of guests? Staff seemed not to be trained up to cope with large numbers beyond serving coffee & tea. Meals in general were expensive by English standards.
Our advice stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. The ski bus stops right in front of the hotel. Also the city bus stops a.block away. Room was comfortable and clean. I would have preferred an outdoor hot tub.Breakfast buffet was complete and also had eggs Benedict every day.Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends