We stayed at Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins for nine days in September for our honeymoon. It was the perfect place to stay! The cabins are very clean (yes, there were a few daddy long-leggers, but you're in the mountains...it's expected!), the bed was comfortable, the fireplace - very romantic! You couldn't ask for a better location - centrally located between Banff & Lake Louise. We had breakfast two of the mornings & dinner two of the evenings at the lodge. The food was superb. The cost was comparable to anything you would find in Banff. I highly recommend the "Storm-tini" drink as well as their cobbler & scones! Everyone we interacted with was very helpful & friendly. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Storm Mountain Lodge was constructed in 1922 as one of eight Bungalow Camps built by Canadian Pacific Railway to promote tourism in the Rocky Mountains. Our Banff Park cabins and lodge offer guests exceptional accommodations and cuisine amidst the majestic Canadian Rockies. Whether its a romantic getaway, weekend retreat, family vacation or a Canadian Rockies wedding, Storm Mountain Lodge provides an ideal setting. Guests will experience delicious Canadian cuisine prepared with a dedication to organic ingredients and naturally raised Alberta meat and wild fish pared with Canada's finest selection of wine. All of our breads, desserts and breakfast pastries are baked daily on site. The Historic Log Cabins provide guests with amenities such as wood-burning fireplaces, antique soaker tubs and offer a cozy place to relax! Stay at our Banff lodge and make the most of your Canadian Rockies vacation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Storm Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Banff
- Storm Mountain Banff
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Banff, Alberta