If you are looking for a relaxing vacation away then this is the place for you! The food is simply amazing (try both the scallops and bison tenderloin). The cabins are rustic and comortable with a very helpful staff. Best of all for us, they are a pet-friendly property. Location is close to Sunshine Ski Resort, Lake Louise, and a quick drive into Banff for some shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Storm Mountain Lodge was constructed in 1922 as one of eight Bungalow Camps built by Canadian Pacific Railway to promote tourism in the Rocky Mountains. Our Banff Park cabins and lodge offer guests exceptional accommodations and cuisine amidst the majestic Canadian Rockies. Whether its a romantic getaway, weekend retreat, family vacation or a Canadian Rockies wedding, Storm Mountain Lodge provides an ideal setting. Guests will experience delicious Canadian cuisine prepared with a dedication to organic ingredients and naturally raised Alberta meat and wild fish pared with Canada's finest selection of wine. All of our breads, desserts and breakfast pastries are baked daily on site. The Historic Log Cabins provide guests with amenities such as wood-burning fireplaces, antique soaker tubs and offer a cozy place to relax! Stay at our Banff lodge and make the most of your Canadian Rockies vacation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Storm Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Banff
- Storm Mountain Banff
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Banff, Alberta