We stayed 4 nights at this property and found the location excellent and only a few minutes walk into the main street of Banff. The Inn was very clean and breakfasts were beautiful. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anybody considering staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Banff Boutique Inn, a contemporary designer Inn; offering unique accommodation in Banff, Alberta. Whether you’re here to relax, rejuvenate or seek adventure, A Banff Boutique Inn is the place to stay in the Rockies. We offer a healthy continental breakfast to start your day. Our breakfast includes; a selection of fresh seasonal fruit, yogurt, cold cereals, freshly baked bread, gluten free bread and cereal, homemade granola, Banff Roasting Company Fair-Trade Coffee and Banff Tea Co specialty loose-leaf teas. Our location is just a few minutes from the Bow River, offering an abundance of wildlife viewing opportunities. Just a few minutes walk to Cascade Gardens and The Cave and Basin. Private off-street parking is available behind the Inn; public transit is just around the corner. All guest rooms are uniquely decorated; include complimentary WIFI, and private en suite bathrooms. The Inn’s facilities are perfect for your rocky mountain wedding, reunion, anniversary or corporate retreat. At the Inn, we support local artists, offering our Inn as a “Locals Art Gallery”. You will find many unique pieces throughout the Inn available for purchase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Alberta