Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon
Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Great music and lots of room

Lots of room, great music and drinks but the staff seem really unhappy to be there. We had 1 great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
OnAir791907
good drinks -live music and a casino

Fun place to stop for live music and drinks. We only had time for a cocktail, which was pretty... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
fido1102
California

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$61.00
from US$44.90
from US$51.40
from US$52.16
More Info
All reviews wild bills elk burger bacon wrapped shrimp bucking bull fun stop cowboy stage canada
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Went in in the afternoon and had slow service, returned a few hrs later for a bite and got no service :(
We were seated by a hostess and then proceeded to wait over 15 mins without ever being greeted by a server (who was serving the tables directly behind us). I understand being busy, but at least toss a "ill be with you in a minute" ... That goes a long way! We left and went across the street to the Rose and Crown where our server acknowledged us in about 15 seconds. Cheers!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Can never go wrong with this place! Food is always great and the service is always lovely! Definitely recommend this to anyone in Banff. Shame about no Bison Ribs no more!

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

I have a stack of food requirements and after a few not so successful meals elsewhere, I thought I'd give Wild Bill's a go. And I am so glad I did. I only wished I had done it sooner and had all my meals there!

I have to give a shout out to Mel that was
serving our table. She was amazing!! She knew her stuff and was happy to answer all the questions I threw at her. She also made a point of checking my order with the chef to make sure it would be okay for me, and when it might not have been okay, she came back with a number of suggestions to meet my requirements.

I ended up having the Country Cobb Salad with a few modifications and it was great. Super tasty, and unlike most salads it actually had some meat and substance to it and left me sufficiently full. They even checked my requirements again with me when they brought it out.

Menu had a good range, prices were reasonable, service was outstanding. It was honestly the best dining experience I have had this holiday, all thanks to the staff. So nice to have someone go above and beyond to help with food, rather than making me feel like it's to difficult.

If you are after reasonably priced, tasty food, and exceptional service, you can't go past Wild Bill's. Thank you!

1  Thank D K
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We went with friends on vacation. The live music and stage at night was great. There was a good combination of tourists and locals, as well as different age groups. While many tourists go to their hotels or back to Calgary early in the evening this place is open and if you are older than the 20 something crowd you will have no problem fitting in. As to the service, we had a pleasant and prompt young lady from Devon. UK. She was great.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Kiowa007
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Went to this establishment today for a drink. We wanted to sit in the main area but were told we couldn't as they were expecting "groups". We were advised to sit in another area. We had our drink and left. Meanwhile plenty of seating still available in main area. Needless to say we won't be back.

Date of experience: August 2017