“Very nice staff and food”

Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon
Ranked #51 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Country comfort food, western hospitality and a stomping good time.
“Very nice staff and food”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

We whent there and we order the food they had a mistake that evreyone can do the food it came a little late when we whent to pay thay didint charge us for the drinks and the soup. And the food was brilliant

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Best Fries Ever”
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Had lunch with hamburgers and fries - hamburgers delicious but fries were amazing - ordered more as a side. Would have liked to experience the restaurant/bar at night for entertainment but did not make it.

Okotoks, Canada
“Same old Saloon.”
Reviewed 8 September 2015

The food here is your typical pub style, it's pretty decent compared to others in town, the drinks were good too. Service here is above average, at least the time I went. There is really nothing that makes it stand out from others.

Visited November 2014
1 Thank Joseph C
iowa
“Great sides!”
Reviewed 7 September 2015

I made a meal out of the corn fritters and green beans. I was fearful the green beans might be over-cooked and mushy like they frequently are in this type of restaurant, but they weren't, so pleasantly surprised. It was also a very large serving with some almonds included and no bacon, so I was happy. We sat upstairs by some slot machines, so not the best dinner ambience but we also overlooked the Main Street so that was more interesting. I would return.

“Great food!”
Reviewed 7 September 2015

My husband alond with my son and I ate here for lunch, on our day in Banff. Stumbled across it and we're glad we did. The place wasn't busy and we served immediatley. Son had the Brisket and Cheddar on a brioche bun. Said it was delicious. Husband had the Elk Burger, gave an ok. I just had the soup of the day, Beef Barley. Very very good,
large chunks of tender beef and loaded with veggies. Service was good!

• Visited August 2015