We book a Queen Room for a simple 2 nights stay. The room is basic but if you want a cheap place to sleep then it is a good choice.
* check-in time is before 11pm. You have to make a call and get the key from a safe box if you arrive after 11pm.
* wifi is not free. it charges $3, one time charge though.
* location is good. enough parking space.
* staff is friendly.
* room is basic with a mini fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for the budget conscious traveler looking for an Inn with a cozy mountain feel. Bumpers is situated in a peaceful location at the start of Banff Avenue, surrounded on two sides by forest with the majestic Cascade Mountain in the background. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bumpers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bumpers Hotel Banff
- Bumpers Motel Banff
- Bumpers Inn Banff, Alberta