Bumpers Inn
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$299
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

Irwin's Mountain Inn(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$376
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$472/night.

US$359
  • Pool
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$262
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$276
getaroom.com
All reviewscute courtyardmicrowave and fridgegood sizequiet locationexpensive place to staymin walk into townlarge roomentire roomcoffee makerother hotelsenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablefree shuttlestayed two nightsbanff townmotelwoods
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Comfortable beds, clean and special program... if you elect to "go green", putting a sign on the door that fresh towels etc. are not needed, you receive a meal discount at their restaurant, and the meals and service are excellent.
Patios between buildings in park like setting.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

I can't say that it was worth the money, because we booked a last minute summer weekend trip and that's the price you pay. Comfortable room, with lots of extras included. I especially liked the Rock Mountain Soap Company products in the bathroom. Wish I'd packed a swimsuit, since apparently the hot tub has an excellent mountain view.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Check in was across the street in a different building since their lobby is under renovation, but overall was smooth. The room we stayed at was well-kept and comfortable for our evening there. The roof is slanted high-ceiling with wood finish, so it felt like we were in a cabin which was cool. Free wifi, but no breakfast. Overall for our stay, the inn served its purpose and we had a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony that open inward to a courtyard
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Not mentioning the inconvenience of having to cross the street to check in, I had to go to the front desk twice. The first time, the attendant sent us over with out a map and told us it's building B. There is only one building and it does not have a label at all. So after driving around and deciding it's probably this one sketchy looking building we decided to try it. The room has two doors, and the keys only work on one of them! After trying a few times, I had to walk over. The staff talked to me like I was a child, oh are you sure it doesn't open, it's the lock on the top! There were two locks but the keys only fit in the lock on the bottom! The staff then condescendingly told me to go back to my room and wait for a maintenance staff. We waited 15 minutes and no one showed up! When we gave up waiting, we saw the second door on the other side of the building! You'd think it's something the know it all staff could have told me! This is the worst check-in experience. Not worth the hassle.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wakerfield
Reviewed May 12, 2016

It's not fancy, but it was everything we needed. The rooms were a good size, and clean. Location is close enough to walk down town no problem. This was one of the cheaper hotels we looked at, so for the price it was good value.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
IOB_Manager, Manager at Bumpers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you found your room clean and comfortable. I would agree that Bumpers Inn is exceptional value for money in beautiful Banff.