Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$444
US$402
Hotels.com
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$351
Hotels.com
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$316
US$252
  • Restaurant
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$265
  • Breakfast included
US$228
US$221
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$647
US$379
Hidden Ridge
US$272
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$529
US$501
  • Restaurant
US$455
Travelocity
All reviewsmicrowave and fridgegood sizequiet locationexpensive place to staymin walk into townlarge roomentire roomenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablefree shuttlestayed two nightsmotelwoodsdowntownpineunitsski
Reviewed October 10, 2016

While coming for a ski vacation to Banff, Bumpers Inn was the perfect place to stay! Out of all the hotels I have stayed in while travelling to Banff, Bumpers Inn provided us a romantic ski getway in their cozy quiet, clean, and quaint rooms. For the price it is a great bargain and a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Cannot hear neighbors on top floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErinFLZ
Reviewed October 7, 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Bumpers in during the first part of a weeklong Canadian Rockies trip. The location was excellent! Right on Banff Ave, but not so close that you were in among all the noise and people. We had rented a car, but they do offer trips on the Banff shuttle to the locations you would want to go if you did not. The hotel admittedly did not make a great first impression visually, one of the lightbulbs was out and a couple of blinds slats were broken, but there was a wonderful stand fan in the closet that provided a great deal of comfort and everything was impeccably clean! The bed was the most comfortable we had during our entire trip, and the bathroom was large and the shower pressure was perfect! I would recommend the hotel, despite it's somewhat lackluster appearance at first sigh, it was clean, comfy, ideally located, and the staff were friendly!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2016

This was our first time in Canada and we stayed at Bumpers Inn - the room was wonderful and clean and the inn is within a little Banff town where everything is basically within walking distance. The only thing we really would've liked was having an option for breakfast at the inn but other than that, everything was great! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meesha M
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the bumpers inn, despite all the negative reviews. I thought it was clean, ideal and local to the town itself (within 20 minutes walk to town centre).
It is under the same business umbrella as the 'Inns in Banff' which is just opposite bumpers. There you can use their facilities including the swimming pool and free bus pass which is given on arrival.

I think it's limited as a motel as it is just the rooms, which have a microwave, fridge and tv. There is nothing else at the motel apart from a central communal outside area for people to sit.
Having saying that this added to its quiet serene and solitary nature close to the woods. I felt it's quiet ambiance added to its appeal to be alone and to feel part of the Rocky Mountains. Personally I prefer this feeling rather than a rich and expensive hotel close to the town centre onlooking a busy road..

The room itself was spacious, with great sized beds. It was clean and had high wooden cabin style ceilings, which ours also had a balcony onlooking the central communal grass/tree area.
The downsides were probably the price for the most part. I don't think the motel was worth the price we paid, however because of its close connection with the hotel across the road, you are well looked after.

Overall I enjoyed my stay, which as motels go I think it was very clean and secure.
Like I say it wasn't magnificent, it was basic and didn't have much else apart from the basics, but the basics were efficient and spotless.
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2016

This is an old run down motel. And they get over $200 a night for it.
There were pubic hairs in the bathtub. It smells old. It's stuffy in the room.
They give you a fan but you can't open windows because there's a walkway
right outside the room. Only saving grace was the bed was comfortable.
But we made sure & threw the bedspread off of the bed, weren't sure the
last time it was clean. The staff at check in across the street were very
friendly. But would Never stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple