All reviews microwave and fridge expensive place to stay min walk into town good size large room enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable free shuttle stayed two nights motel downtown woods pine units deer
Reviewed January 1, 2018

This hotel located at the end of the Banff Ave. Across the street from Inns of Banff, where checkin desk is located.
Unfortunately there was no dining table, despite large room size. But there was microwave and mini fridge.
What else. Large ageing dispensers in the bath, didn't see them for a while.
There is no recreational facilities on-site, but you can use one in the Inns.
Overall good for single night stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Cheap accomodation so pleased you get a clean room and bathroom, shower average. Right on edge of Banff so fair walk in to town. Have to check in across the highway and all facilities are in hotel over the road. The spa/ pool area isn't worth it. Some buses will let you use a pass for free in to town others won't. If your looking for cheap and don't mind a walk it's okay but I'd prefer stay closer in town next time. Would be ideal if you had your own vehicle though.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
IOB_Manager, General Manager at Bumpers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thank you for your review Emily C. I am very pleased to hear that you found your room and bathroom clean and to your liking. We do offer complimentary access to the ROAM bus service in town which operates a regular service from right outside the hotel on the main street to the center of town. I am please that you had the opportunity to use this amenity. The other buses that stop at this area are ski shuttle services and if you are not in possession of a valid ticket they will charge for your ride to the ski hill.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

It was alright, had a two bedroom suite which was good, one average size room with double bed the other a large room with a huge king size bed. This Inn was pet friendly and our room had quite an obvious dog smell in it, not very pleasant, did try to spray about some body spray but didn't really help and you got use to the smell, anyway we only stayed here two nights and only really spent time there to sleep. Check in for Bumpers Inn was across the street at the Inns of Banff and you had use of the facilities there. The Inn is located on the outskirts of Banff but can easily walk to town in around 10/15 minutes. Fine for a couple of nights to explore around Banff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us Janice M. Bumpers Inn is a pet friendly hotel, but we do endeavor to always thoroughly clean and sanitize after each check out. I am sorry if you felt there was a residual pet smell in the room that you occupied. We most certainly would have dealt with the issue or moved your room if you advised the front desk of the issue. I do hope this was the case whilst you were staying with us. Once again thanks for the review and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This hotel in general is a lot cheaper than the others in Banff with probably a bigger room. It's got it's own living room separate from the bedroom which gives you a lot of free space to move around inside the hotel, which is important for our toddler. It's not a luxurious hotel, but it suited us quite well for 4 nights. If you have your own car, you can reach any part of Banff in minutes from this hotel. If you can only walk, this hotel is about a 10min walk to "downtown" Banff.

Pros:
Large rooms
Decent parking
Free wifi
Microwave and Fridge that works
Heaters work well during the cold nights

Cons:
Doesn't isolate much outside noise (car noise, people talking)
Housekeeping did a mediocre job cleaning the room.

Room Tip: Check-in is at the "Inns of Banff" hotel across the street.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

It is wonderful to hear that you found Bumpers Inn value for money wangm7 and that you found the room ideal for your young family. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay and I do hope you will come again on your next trip to beautiful Banff.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I randomly picked this place, it turned out to be a fine place to stay. Banff is quite different than I thought, very commercial, I was thinking it would be like the national parks I am used to in the states. There was lots to see around the area. We went up to Fairmont Banff Springs hotel for a lookie loo, and were very glad we did

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IOB_Manager, General Manager at Bumpers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

I am glad to read you found Bumpers Inn to be a fine place to stay kiwiaz. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again very soon.