“Breathtaking”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Banff Log Cabin B&B
Ranked #1 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had the pleasure of staying at Malcolm and Sharon's B&B last weekend. We couldn't of asked for a more... Perfect... Weekend. We were greeted with such warm and genuine smiles which started the weekend off in a fantastic fashion.
The cabin was the perfect place to return to after a long day of hiking and shopping, especially with all the little personal touches... Which blew us away - Thank you!
The cabin is located in a prime spot with the most spectacular scenery. We even managed to see some Elk, Deer (bedded down right outside the cabin) and my favourite, a few Squirrels!
It only took us 15 minutes of walking before we were in the main part of town.. A few photo stops along the way is a must.
Malcolm and Sharon have some really great knowledge about their local area which certainly helped us out. (Chuck's Steakhouse was amazing)
I could go on forever about how amazing the Banff Log Cabin B&B is however, the muffins.... The muffins were to die for. So many choices to pick from! We wish we could of stayed longer to try out some more haha.
This was truly a fair dinkum Canadian experience.
We will definitely be back, there's no doubt about that.
Thank you again - your Contiki Couple xoxo

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Banfflady99, Owner at Banff Log Cabin B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your weekend at the cabin, it is the perfect getaway from the city and a peaceful place to relax and spend quality time together.

Thanks for sharing your experience on TA, and we hope to see you again sometime.

Sharon & Malcolm

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I've stayed in Banff more times than i can count, and didn't know this place existed. It was beautiful, impeccably clean, quiet, romantic, well-stocked.... I could go on and on. Malcolm and Sharon were so lovely! My only issue with the cabin is that I couldn't stay longer haha, it was just perfect.
Besides the cabin itself, the location is fantastic. If you are looking for upscale dining, the Banff Springs hotel is literally around the corner. If you're wanting to eat in town, is a short (beautiful) walk.

I couldn't come up with a single negative thing about this place if I tried :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alanna C
Reviewed 28 February 2017

This cabin is everything you'd imagine. Very private, cozy space, within walking distance of downtown Banff. Sharon and Malcolm are amazing. Very helpful with recommendations for food and things to do. As mentioned in plenty of reviews, the breakfast they provide every morning cannot be matched. Freshly baked, warm muffins , fruit, coffee, etc. brought into the room whenever works for you. Would recommend staying at least a few nights to any couple staying in Banff!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

It was a few years back that we stayed here but if you get the chance to stay here do it. It is on a quiet street in Banff just slightly off the beaten path. The cabin is so nice, my wife and I absolutely loved it. But the hosts are what made our stay special. It's no wonder people continue to come back.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My bf and I went and stayed here for the weekend in January and it was amazing. I don't think I have ever stayed somewhere so warm and comfortable in my life. The owners Sharon and Malcolm are such wonderful people. Made use feel very welcomed and they can tell you the best places to eat.
Definitely check out the Parks Distillery restaurant and bar. Every day at 3pm you can walk through and see how they make some of there liquor. Oh and it's free
Cabin was the most beautiful perfect place to get away from the city life and just spend some quality time with your partner. Breakfast was delicious. Comes warm to your room with a fresh pot of coffee or tea. The muffins to die for. Yum yum yum. Fresh from the oven. My favorite was definitely the pecan nut & maple muffins.
Only a quick 10 min walk to downtown banff. Never drove the car once when we were there.
Every little detail was well thought out. We will definitely be coming back again and I'm telling my friends about it. Worth every cent.
Thank you Sharon and Malcolm for a unforgettable experience. Scott and I will be coming back again. It was so much fun and we loved every minute of it. Thank you so much

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Banfflady99, Owner at Banff Log Cabin B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Kendra & Scott, we are so thrilled to read your review and know you are telling all your friends and plan to come back!
Hope to see you again soon
Sharon & Malcolm

Reviewed 31 December 2016

This little cabin is so quaint and cozy. Every detail to make your stay enjoyable has been thought of. Malcolm and Sharon are amazing hosts who greet you each morning with your tray of homemade and deliscious goodies! The location is perfect as the Banff Springs is very close and downtown is within a short walk as well. Many trails to explore right from the cabin. We drove to Millewanka Lake as well as Lake Louise one day and that was the only time we used our vehicle in 4 days. Arriving home each night crossing the walking bridge then following the trail along the Bow River was a great way to end the day. Seeing the cabin all lit up awaiting your return was very comforting. The bed is very comfortable and the cabin is meticulously clean and well kept.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Canuckgardener

We are so happy to know you had a comfortable stay in the cabin and thanks for mentioning how easy it is to hike trails straight from the cabin door, we have a wonderful location.

Thanks for letting us know which restaurants you enjoyed as we will pass this along to future guests.

Glad the bed was comfortable and we are happy to know you enjoyed all the Rocky mountain details - Sharon loves shopping for those little treasures.

Come and stay with us again!

Malcolm & Sharon

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great location and hospitality! Cabin is very comfortable and private, great for our anniversary. Beautiful design inside a place to remember. Sharon and Malcolm go above and beyond to make the stay memorable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your Anniversary!
We are very happy to know you had a memorable and comfortable stay at the Cabin.
Best Wishes