Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$367
US$346
Hotels.com
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$296
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$377
Hidden Ridge
Fairmont Banff Springs(Banff)
US$491
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$348
US$273
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Cancelon
US$275
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewswits endeach morningb and bcascade gardensgreat hostsset us up for the daywithin easy walking distanceprivate bathspent one night herefresh fruitperfect place to stayshort walk into towncable tvthree roomshot springsking bedlocation is great
Reviewed September 9, 2016

We really enjoyed our two nights staying at the "Cozy Room" with a private bathroom across the hall. The bed is comfy and the common dining room has everything we need from hot water, snacks to fresh fruits! April is a lovely host, who gave us good tips to see Banff and prepared delicious hot breakfast each morning. I personally love the yogurt with fresh fruits. Yummy! Thank you, April!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I am writing to add to my wife, "debrandi's", "really satisfied" review of At Wit's End from our stay in August 2016. We stand behind her review, but we realized upon re-reading it, that it offer an unbalanced picture that we wanted to clarify here. We were really satisfied with our experience and would absolutely stay again. We recommend At Wit's End highly. We were very appreciative of April's thoughtful gestures and genuine caring. On our last day, my wife was experiencing muscle pain and April was kind enough to share an ointment to help. The location, comfort of the room, plentiful breakfast, and amenities offered in the common space all made for a positive time and we look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to return.

1  Thank vpalmieri23
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely return. We stayed in the room at the end of the hall (with two twin beds that convert to a king). The bed was very comfortable and there were many thoughtful touches. We had to depart early each morning to make a trailhead so we missed the hot breakfast (our choice), but April was very kind in making sure that we had enough to eat. And, there were always snacks on hand should we have gotten hungry. Our only regret was that we did not have more time to enjoy the comfort of the room and the common space. I don't think the photos online do the place justice--in other words, we appreciated the accommodations more in person than we thought we would. The location is also great in terms of its proximity to the center of town. The one thing I might wish to have been slightly different were occasions where I felt like I was accommodating April's schedule or needs. For example, when we arrived, we wanted to get into town before the stores closed in order to make some last minute purchases and grab dinner and get to bed early for a big day we had the following day. April had requested we check in as soon as we arrived rather than wait until we came back from town. (In fairness, we arrived around 7 pm due to a delayed bag, when we had hopes to arrive between 2 and 3 pm). Similarly, I would have liked to not wait until the morning of our departure to check out (run the credit card) as I knew I would have a lot of other things on my mind, but it seemed like that was more conducive to April's schedule or way of doing things. She also asked us my husband to change his seat at breakfast in order to make it easier for her to serve others. I don't begrudge any of this and I am happy to be accommodating and perhaps if I had pushed back then April would have easily conceded and accommodated on these fronts and perhaps this is just the nature of staying at a B and B, but these were some very minor experiences that I noted. All in all, a very comfortable and happy stay, and we would gladly return and recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

This is an excellent place to stay in Banff if you want to be a 10 minute walk from downtown, in a quieter area of town with clean, modern and comfortable accommodations. April, the owner of At Wits End is very pleasant and an excellent cook. We ate breakfast once out of our 2 day visit. Breakfast for my husband and I was more than we ever eat for breakfast, but we enjoyed every last morsel. April offered good ideas for local hiking, shopping and restaurants. The pricing of this B & B is a bargain, compared to prices of other places we stayed. We would definitely stay At Wits End again and we would recommend it to friends/family. Thank you April!

Room Tip: We stayed in the room with 2 twin beds that were put together to make a king size bed, which was good for my husband and myself.
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Our stay at At Wit's End B&B was nothing short of amazing! Our host April went above and beyond to make our stay in Banff a special one. We split our stay between the cosy room and the queen room - both were clean, comfortable and perfect for my friend and I.

April gave us so much information upon arrival, giving us tips on nearby walks and things to do and see that we wouldn't have known about, which was really helpful! The town is only a 5 minute walk from the B&B - it really was the best location to be as we were away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to wander in for shopping and restaurants!

The breakfasts each morning were outstanding. April is a great cook! Everyday we were served more than enough delicious food for our day of adventuring. One morning we were starting our day early and April accommodated this by preparing an early breakfast for us. There are always snacks/drinks/tea & coffee available in the dining room.

You are surrounded by beautiful mountains and scenery at this B&B and it has a very homely feel. We bumped into April's son and husband Peter, who were both very friendly!

We will be returning next year and definitely staying here again - it really is the best place to stay in Banff! Thanks April, for making our time in Banff so wonderful.

Shannon & Ria (Australia)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends