Fox Hotel & Suites
US$247
US$489
US$375
Hidden Ridge
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$354
US$278
US$344
US$563
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$344
  • Restaurant
US$255
TripAdvisor
2,291 results
All reviewschili's restauranthot tubmake your own waffleswaffle makercontinental breakfastbedroom suiteyogurtcave basinliving areasmall kitchenstandard roomhard boiled eggsunderground parkingsitting roomfree busan upgradebus pass
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely perfect hotel all round. Awesome location, comfortable rooms with all facilities, lovely hot pool. Great free bus service into town and nice free breakfast. Chili's restaurant is also very good with superb food. Very enjoyable stay indeed :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2016

The location and amenities were great. But, choose your room wisely. We find that while on a ski trip we need a few .... things sleep and space for our stuff. We thought we booked a king bed therefore would have plenty of room to sleep and a room big enough for our gear. Nope! Our room was tiny with a queen bed and no room (dresser or shelves) to take our clothes out of our luggage. We also had a problem with the "fresh air" vent pumping wood smoke filled air into our room. My guess is the intake vent is too close to the chimney that is in the lobby. Don't get me wrong. I would stay here again but I would request a different size and location of my room. The staff were over the moon great and very enjoyable to work with.

Room Tip: I would try the buildings not attached to the lobby.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret U
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Fox Hotel & Suites with another couple for a skiing holiday.
The hotel rooms are comfortable, clean and well maintained.
We paid for continental breakfast as part of our package but I would recommend that you don't do this. The choice was very poor, probably one of the worst continental breakfasts I have ever had.
If you want a really good cooked breakfast then visit The Keg, at the Caribou Hotel, excellent quality and not too pricey.
Additionally the food in Chillis, the hotel restaurant, was rather mediocre. Fortunately there is such a vast range of restaurants in Banff you have plenty of other options.
Would I return to this hotel? Probably not, I like a decent breakfast before a days skiing and this hotel didn't provide one.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here this week for the first half of our honeymoon and we loved it! All the staff were charming and nothing was too much trouble.
The highlight of our stay was having round the clock access to the most amazing hottub underground which was just magical and the perfect way to relax after a hard day on the slopes!

Thank you again for making our honeymoon so special!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2016

Excellent accommodation only a short walk from downtown Banff. We had adjoining rooms which were clean and spacious with a kitchenette area. The complimentary breakfast offered a variety of option, but make your own waffles was the highlight!
Reception staff were very helpful and Sue gave us great information about skidooing.
"Chillis to go" restaurant was great and offered a varied menu to suit all tastes.
The hot pool was welcome after a day of skiing.
The ski bus stop to Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mount Norquay was at the hotel next door, so only a short walk with ski kit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family