2,386 results
All reviews chili's restaurant hot tub make your own waffles waffle maker continental breakfast bedroom suite yogurt living area hard boiled eggs small kitchen standard room underground parking sitting room an upgrade free bus bus pass banff avenue
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

We rented two suites at the fox for a ten man stag and ski trip. The rooms were very nice with lots of sleeping area. The area in the rooms are kinda small but the rooms were mainly for sleeping. Very nice hot tub downstairs and a nice rock view inside with an open roof. Have to walk outside to get to hot tub or restaurant:lobby. Nice place in the heart of downtown.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Our week at the Fox was good, very helpful service, fun hot pool, accommodation design was a bit quirky with one ensuite bedroom and one other bathroom where basin was open to lounge so less privacy. Breakfast was included though very basic; fruit, boiled eggs, pastries and waffles. Fitness room also though small and no treadmill. Great hot water, heating, car park, lockers for ski equipment. Overall worked very well for us and great early bird deal too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2017

My husband and I stayed here when it first opened and had enjoyed the hotel. It's been about 5-6 years since. This week I brought my girls here for a visit to Banff. While the staff was lovely, the room large with a beautiful view, the location perfect, I still found myself very disappointed. The furniture was dirty and seriously banged up, the windows dirty. The couch in the room was stained with grease and grime from over use and we put a blanket over it to sit down. It is a busy hotel and I doubt the rooms get the deep clean they need often.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2017

My daughter and I stayed here back in 2013 and it was amazing, lovely service at the front desk. The rooms are a tad small but no big deal, we were only there to sleep as we were visiting family while there. Very comfortable beds and rooms were warm. The spa was amazing too, my 5 year old loved it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights, our first trip to Banff. I had a really good promotional rate for the hotel so I cannot complain about price. Location is great, we saw ski hill shuttles and buses stopping often right outside hotel. The room we had was small, just a basic room. You can hear anyone talking outside near your room, it was abit loud in the morning with families getting ready for the slopes. The hot tub/grotto area was nice, very clean. We used the laundry facilities they were good, clean.
The breakfast was fine, continental. Staff at front desk and restaurant were all very nice. If your looking for something basic 3star style then this is a good hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple