2,386 results
All reviews chili's restaurant hot tub make your own waffles waffle maker continental breakfast bedroom suite yogurt living area hard boiled eggs small kitchen standard room underground parking sitting room an upgrade free bus bus pass banff avenue
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Beautiful property, great food and great staff! I’ll definitely stay their again. It is in a great location in Banff with easy access to downtown and a bus stop out front of the hotel. They natural spring is a great way to relax. Chili’s food and service is great along with free breakfast.

Room tip: 323 is spacious with. Kitchenette and sitting area.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Stayed here for our Anniversary this past weekend and the service was excellent. When we entered our room they had left us a bottle of sparking wine with a personalized card congratulating us. We stayed in a superior king suite which was very clean, spacious and the bed was a dream. We absolutely loved the grotto hot pool. Will stay here again the next time we are in Banff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FoxGM, General Manager at Fox Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Happy Anniversary!
We hope to welcome you back every year to celebrate with you. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience here at the Fox.
Warm Regards,
Fox Hotel & Suites

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We have been staying at this Hotel for couple of years now and it has been a pleasure dealing with Front Desk staff, they are very helpful and always made our stay enjoyable. I would like to commend Lak who received my call for confirming my reservation, he is very pleasant and very courteous in answering my queries, definitely Fox Hotel will always be our choice when in Banff!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rach E
FoxGM, General Manager at Fox Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Hi Rach E,
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fox next time, and every time, you can get to our beautiful town!
Thank you for your review, and for singling out Lak for your commendation. I agree with you, he is very welcoming and courteous. (Although I am a little biased, as I believe all our front desk staff here at the Fox, are exceptional)
See you soon!
Fox Hotel & Suites

Reviewed March 5, 2018

This hotel is our go-to. We try and book here when we visit Banff. We love the hot pool, Chili's, and the rooms are clean and comfortable, reminds me of a cabin. We find the prices vary greatly (as with most Banff lodging), but when we can get a room for a decent price, we definitely do! It is walking distance to downtown (for us, anyway).

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandBarBeach
FoxGM, General Manager at Fox Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Hi SandBarBeach,
Thank you for your lovely comments. You are correct that the prices can vary based on season and day of the week.
Check back with us often to get the best rates available, ..maybe you can squeeze in an extra trip to Banff... or 2!
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Sorry it was poor and service was unable to help. TV didn't work and Manager unable to provide other room or refund due to Pre-Paid. (Stupid as pre-paid reserves the room). Suite is dated and needs bringing upto International standards, Not rated above 2 or 3 stars for a $200 per (Sunday Night). Sauna area was stinking. 2nd visit Wont be back.

Room tip: Different Hotel! Checked more modern and it was less!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi John,
I am so sorry to hear that your second visit wasn't up to the standards of your first visit with us. I would appreciate if you were able to email me at csmith@bestofbanff to provide some additional information on your stay.