“" A Special Treat "”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“" A Special Treat "”
Reviewed 1 May 2015

My daughter and I ended our trip to Banff by spending an afternoon at this spa which is located in the Caribou Mountain Lodge.
Included in our spa visit was time in the lovely hot pool and steam room. We had it all to ourselves. The spa was clean, the products nice & the waiting area was stocked with refreshing water, teas and fruits. We then had a pedicure side by side which was amazing - we did not want it to end!! Had we known that the spa books up we would have booked earlier to have other services. I am definatley looking forward to visiting Red Earth Spa on my next visit to Banff.

Visited March 2015

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“refreshed and renewed at the Red Earth Spa”
Reviewed 4 April 2015

My daughter and I had the pleasure of spending a day at the Red Earth Spa and we were extremely pleased with our experience. I had the hot stone massage which by the end of the session, I felt as though I had melted into the table. My daughter has never felt so relaxed and refreshed, and was very happy with her first spa experience. We had originally hoped to have a facial and a massage, but it was the aesthetician's day off so we made do with the massages.
Languishing in the hot pools was a lovely way to spend the cold, blustery day.
We will most definitely return for a visit the next time that we return to Banff.

Visited April 2015
Calgary, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“good massage”
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Went here for an anniversary couples massage with the wife recently and generally was impressed. I've been to several spas in the past and would rank the atmosphere as just ok here. I found the waiting area somewhat small and disjointed, while the change room (men's anyways) was cramped. The hot pool was enjoyable, however you do share it with hotel guests, while other guests using the gym stare thru a glass wall into the hot pool area.

The massage itself I enjoyed, while unfortunately my wife wasn't very pleased with her's, despite the masseuse being friendly and attentive to her requests. The room for the couples massage was fine.

All other staff was also attentive and friendly.

Visited February 2015
Harbor Springs, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Three of us spent the day at the Red Earth Spa and truly enjoyed the experience. We were greeted with a tour of the spa....everything was sparkling clean and plush. We started in the hot pool. We were the only ones there. Carrie was my massage therapist. She was friendly, cheerful and did an excellent job in the hour treatment. Rene did my facial. It was the best facial I have ever had. She suggested some products to purchase but I felt no pressure to buy anything. This was truly a high quality spa experience!

Visited February 2015
1 Thank Janet B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poor product choice in nail polish should set quickly not have to wait for an hour..”
Reviewed 31 January 2015

I recently had a pedicure at the day spa and was charge 93 dollars which I thought would include a high quality nail polish. After about 40 mins into the treatment I was informed that the nail polish would take 45 mins to set as it was an organic product. I resided in a nearby motel and had to walk there in snow and they expected me to wear flip flops as the nail polish was not set to be able to put my shoes back on. Totally a slip hazard! Also very disappointed in the quality of the treatment definitely not value for money.

Visited January 2015