“Spa in the mountains”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spa in the mountains”
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This Spa has my favourite spa line Eminence Organic. The best facials I've ever had and the most wonderful massages best relaxation after getting totally beat climbing mountains all day!

Visited January 2015

Alberta, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Clean, friendly, relaxing, professional.”
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The spa was a little pricey, but so is everything in Banff.

My husband & I had a 60 minute massage, but we stayed for almost 2 hours enjoying the hot pool (it's quiet, the perfect temperatue, and clean!), the atmosphere (it smells like a meat smoker with the Keg Steakhouse being upstairs), and the company of the staff.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The massage was one of the best we have had. You can tell the therapists are trained and know what they are doing. We also liked how they used local products. We enjoyed the shower products so much we went to Rocky Mountain Soap to buy them.

We will definitely be back for a massage.

“Average pedicure”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Although the spa was beautiful and the staff were nice, the pedicure was very average. Foe $80 I would have expected a decent leg and foot massage but that wasn't the case. Also, the nail polish selection was small and there were little colour choices for summer. In the end with tip I spent over $90 and I receive a better treatment for $35 at the Vietnamese nail salon.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Yumminess in the Mountains”
Reviewed 6 June 2015

ok - so I am not a review type of writer but here I am reviewing my second thing on TripAdvisor. Again, I used the site to investigate so I feel like I should contribute.

This spa/retreat is really a little gem. I give it top, top, top marks in every way. I'm going to keep it short here - I am a snob... I admit it readily. I feel like if I am going to pamper myself and spend ridiculous numbers of dollars on a massage (a massage I can have in Calgary for 1/2 the price but not at a "spa" per se,) I want the experience to be ethereal and heavenly. And it truly was.

Red Earth Spa is beautiful aesthetically, the amenities are divine - papmery and high quality, and the staff are lovely...For what more could you ask?? I had a fabulous massage with a lovely young woman and took advantage of the steam room and hot pool (its a big hot tub.) I took my time in the women's locker, had a shower,a cup of tea, did my hair...You get the vibe? I hung out and took my time - was in the moment - was loving it!!!

I would go again and again and again. And will. My newest best find :) Would be great for a girls overnighter... or a couples retreat. I was alone and in Banff for a work thing, but just loved and adored the experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“" A Special Treat "”
Reviewed 1 May 2015

My daughter and I ended our trip to Banff by spending an afternoon at this spa which is located in the Caribou Mountain Lodge.
Included in our spa visit was time in the lovely hot pool and steam room. We had it all to ourselves. The spa was clean, the products nice & the waiting area was stocked with refreshing water, teas and fruits. We then had a pedicure side by side which was amazing - we did not want it to end!! Had we known that the spa books up we would have booked earlier to have other services. I am definatley looking forward to visiting Red Earth Spa on my next visit to Banff.

Visited March 2015