“Spa day”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Jeju, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spa day”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I love this spa. If you're getting a massage there ask for 'Pam'. She's amazing!!! She worked out all my knots without me being in pain. Normally my massages are either too soft or too strong but Pam applied the PERFECT amount of pressure. Plus all the natural product, hot pools and steam room make for a very relaxing day! Fantastic day! :)

Visited September 2015
1 Thank Cleosc

72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“It was ok nothing special ”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Went here for a 90min massage it was pretty and the Staff was friendly but I have been in better spas for sure I would say it's pretty average very clean fine for relaxing I would prefer a spa with views though like fairnount

Visited September 2015
Calgary, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spa in the mountains”
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This Spa has my favourite spa line Eminence Organic. The best facials I've ever had and the most wonderful massages best relaxation after getting totally beat climbing mountains all day!

Visited January 2015
Alberta, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Clean, friendly, relaxing, professional.”
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The spa was a little pricey, but so is everything in Banff.

My husband & I had a 60 minute massage, but we stayed for almost 2 hours enjoying the hot pool (it's quiet, the perfect temperatue, and clean!), the atmosphere (it smells like a meat smoker with the Keg Steakhouse being upstairs), and the company of the staff.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The massage was one of the best we have had. You can tell the therapists are trained and know what they are doing. We also liked how they used local products. We enjoyed the shower products so much we went to Rocky Mountain Soap to buy them.

We will definitely be back for a massage.

Visited June 2015
“Average pedicure”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Although the spa was beautiful and the staff were nice, the pedicure was very average. Foe $80 I would have expected a decent leg and foot massage but that wasn't the case. Also, the nail polish selection was small and there were little colour choices for summer. In the end with tip I spent over $90 and I receive a better treatment for $35 at the Vietnamese nail salon.

Visited June 2015