“Takes first for best spa in my books.”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Invermere, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Takes first for best spa in my books.”
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Although this spa is on the smaller side, the atmosphere is definitely amazing. The change rooms offer things you might have forgotten to bring and lockers with slippers and cozy robes.

The hot pools were relaxing and they even had football on the TV in the weight room which the boyfriend loved.

Fruit and cucumber infused water, teas and fruits awaited us if we needed a light snack. The waiting room had magazines and offered peace and quiet prior to our treatments.

I had a chocolate and coconut body wrap, which was really great. It smelled amazing! The only down fall was the water was only luke water - which made me super chilly! The employee who did my wrap was very friendly and made sure I felt comfortable at all times.

Will definitely be going back!

Visited October 2015
1 Thank Maegan C

Jeju, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spa day”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I love this spa. If you're getting a massage there ask for 'Pam'. She's amazing!!! She worked out all my knots without me being in pain. Normally my massages are either too soft or too strong but Pam applied the PERFECT amount of pressure. Plus all the natural product, hot pools and steam room make for a very relaxing day! Fantastic day! :)

Visited September 2015
1 Thank Cleosc
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“It was ok nothing special ”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Went here for a 90min massage it was pretty and the Staff was friendly but I have been in better spas for sure I would say it's pretty average very clean fine for relaxing I would prefer a spa with views though like fairnount

Visited September 2015
Calgary, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spa in the mountains”
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This Spa has my favourite spa line Eminence Organic. The best facials I've ever had and the most wonderful massages best relaxation after getting totally beat climbing mountains all day!

Visited January 2015
Alberta, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Clean, friendly, relaxing, professional.”
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The spa was a little pricey, but so is everything in Banff.

My husband & I had a 60 minute massage, but we stayed for almost 2 hours enjoying the hot pool (it's quiet, the perfect temperatue, and clean!), the atmosphere (it smells like a meat smoker with the Keg Steakhouse being upstairs), and the company of the staff.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The massage was one of the best we have had. You can tell the therapists are trained and know what they are doing. We also liked how they used local products. We enjoyed the shower products so much we went to Rocky Mountain Soap to buy them.

We will definitely be back for a massage.

Visited June 2015