Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I feel re-freshed.

I visited Red Earth Spa with a lingering shoulder injury that I needed to get looked after. I had... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gazpacho16
Banff, Canada
via mobile
Lovely spa, no frills, but all amenities are available

Well, I just had one of the BEST massages I have ever had in my life at Red Earth. I have to admit... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2018

from US$110.66
from US$143.45
from US$62.30
More Info
All reviews steam room couples massage hot pools lovely spa foot massage massage therapist spa experience cucumber water no pressure to buy plunge pool highly recommend this spa hot stone massage fantastic afternoon banff springs visit banff eminence refreshments
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Although this spa is on the smaller side, the atmosphere is definitely amazing. The change rooms offer things you might have forgotten to bring and lockers with slippers and cozy robes.

The hot pools were relaxing and they even had football on the TV in the weight room which the boyfriend loved.

Fruit and cucumber infused water, teas and fruits awaited us if we needed a light snack. The waiting room had magazines and offered peace and quiet prior to our treatments.

I had a chocolate and coconut body wrap, which was really great. It smelled amazing! The only down fall was the water was only luke water - which made me super chilly! The employee who did my wrap was very friendly and made sure I felt comfortable at all times.

Will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Maegan C
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

I love this spa. If you're getting a massage there ask for 'Pam'. She's amazing!!! She worked out all my knots without me being in pain. Normally my massages are either too soft or too strong but Pam applied the PERFECT amount of pressure. Plus all the natural product, hot pools and steam room make for a very relaxing day! Fantastic day! :)

1  Thank Cleosc
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Went here for a 90min massage it was pretty and the Staff was friendly but I have been in better spas for sure I would say it's pretty average very clean fine for relaxing I would prefer a spa with views though like fairnount

Reviewed August 25, 2015

This Spa has my favourite spa line Eminence Organic. The best facials I've ever had and the most wonderful massages best relaxation after getting totally beat climbing mountains all day!

Reviewed June 24, 2015

The spa was a little pricey, but so is everything in Banff.

My husband & I had a 60 minute massage, but we stayed for almost 2 hours enjoying the hot pool (it's quiet, the perfect temperatue, and clean!), the atmosphere (it smells like a meat smoker with the Keg Steakhouse being upstairs), and the company of the staff.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The massage was one of the best we have had. You can tell the therapists are trained and know what they are doing. We also liked how they used local products. We enjoyed the shower products so much we went to Rocky Mountain Soap to buy them.

We will definitely be back for a massage.