“Perfect way to end the day!”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Banff, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect way to end the day!”
Reviewed 11 January 2016

After a long day of skiing i was looking forward to this massage, and it was great! The level of service was amazing from the moment i walked in. Kelly was very communicative and skilled and really set a relaxing tone with candles and music. After the massage i was invited to stay and relax in the spacious pool which was the perfect end to my evening. I normally never do this, but i even bought a lotion to take home! Such a great day can't wait to do it again!

Visited December 2015
1 Thank lisa k

Canada
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Good massage, facilities bit too busy”
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

As part of a Christmas gift, I booked a massage for my husband and access to the facilities for myself during our skiing vacation this month. Located on the lower level of Caribou Lodge, the spa itself is fairly small but was complete with gym facilities, hot tub, and relaxation room over and above the various services. Guests of the hotel also had access to the same facilities, making the spa quite busy - counter to the peaceful relaxing environment I was looking for. Unfortunately, whilst I appreciated the little details (plush robe, access to refreshments, hot tub) I would not recommend paying the $30 for simple access to facilities.

This being said, my husband thoroughly enjoyed his massage. He had asked for both a therapeutic for his back (he has had history of neck/back pain), and a relaxation massage for his legs after a great day of skiing. He returned quite content and relaxed.

Overall content with service (hubby definitely was), but overall spa environment was average.

Visited December 2015
Lethbridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa Day”
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had wonderful afternoon at this spa. We had Jani and Viktoria for a couples massage and these girls are very good at what they do. The facilities were outstanding, and the staff was very accommodating. Definitely will be back very soon!

Visited November 2015
1 Thank Paul B
Invermere, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Takes first for best spa in my books.”
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Although this spa is on the smaller side, the atmosphere is definitely amazing. The change rooms offer things you might have forgotten to bring and lockers with slippers and cozy robes.

The hot pools were relaxing and they even had football on the TV in the weight room which the boyfriend loved.

Fruit and cucumber infused water, teas and fruits awaited us if we needed a light snack. The waiting room had magazines and offered peace and quiet prior to our treatments.

I had a chocolate and coconut body wrap, which was really great. It smelled amazing! The only down fall was the water was only luke water - which made me super chilly! The employee who did my wrap was very friendly and made sure I felt comfortable at all times.

Will definitely be going back!

Visited October 2015
1 Thank Maegan C
Jeju, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spa day”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I love this spa. If you're getting a massage there ask for 'Pam'. She's amazing!!! She worked out all my knots without me being in pain. Normally my massages are either too soft or too strong but Pam applied the PERFECT amount of pressure. Plus all the natural product, hot pools and steam room make for a very relaxing day! Fantastic day! :)

Visited September 2015