“What a great place”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

What a warm and welcoming place. All the staff were so nice. The massage therapist I had named jani janzen was amazing. You could tell that she enjoys her job. It was the best massage I have ever had. I highly recommend her and the dream cloud massage. Don't forget to take home the mountain springs oil that you get free with this massage.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Caribou Lodge for two nights. Therefore, I had the chance to spend some time in the spa. The spa is modern and nice. However, it only consists of a small pool. Water was very comfortable.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We went for a couples massage at Red Earth when our own hotel didn't have any openings for spa services. We were so glad that we got into Red Earth,it was a wonderful experience.Best massage I have had and recommendations for further treatment type was appreciated. Jani was the therapist and would recommend her for sure. The environment was very relaxing, The staff treat you like you matter and not like a "number."

Reviewed 15 August 2016

after a week with a ton of hiking I thought a massage might be a nice way to end my trip. I was delighted to be able to get a same day appointment, and surprised to find that I mostly had the place to myself when I arrived. I left enough time to enjoy the hot pool before the massage, and I was the only one there for a full 15-20 minutes. I rinsed and sat around waiting for my massage to begin only to be informed the therapist was running late. I started about 10 minutes late with someone else who was on-site and just needed the extra time to finish their prior appointment. She was delightful and did a great job. I was happy to find a 10% off at the end for the delay. Would go back. Nice facility, great massage.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We booked in for a couples massage following three days of hiking and camping. We'll worth the money - the facilities were clean and comfortable. Our therapists were very talented and listened to what we wanted and worked on specific muscles all while proving a very relaxing experience. Access to the steam room and hot tubs was also very nice. Remember to bring your bathing suit if you wish to use the hot tub facilities. Would definitely go back!