Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I feel re-freshed.

I visited Red Earth Spa with a lingering shoulder injury that I needed to get looked after. I had... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Gazpacho16
Banff, Canada
via mobile
Lovely spa, no frills, but all amenities are available

Well, I just had one of the BEST massages I have ever had in my life at Red Earth. I have to admit... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2018
lorifromtheatl
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$58.33
from US$130.49
from US$61.25
from US$51.58
More Info
All reviews steam room couples massage hot pools lovely spa caribou lodge body wrap massage therapist cucumber water skin care products no pressure to buy plunge pool highly recommend this spa spa services fantastic afternoon hot stone massage explained everything banff springs
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Caribou Lodge for two nights. Therefore, I had the chance to spend some time in the spa. The spa is modern and nice. However, it only consists of a small pool. Water was very comfortable.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

We went for a couples massage at Red Earth when our own hotel didn't have any openings for spa services. We were so glad that we got into Red Earth,it was a wonderful experience.Best massage I have had and recommendations for further treatment type was appreciated. Jani was the therapist and would recommend her for sure. The environment was very relaxing, The staff treat you like you matter and not like a "number."

Reviewed August 15, 2016

after a week with a ton of hiking I thought a massage might be a nice way to end my trip. I was delighted to be able to get a same day appointment, and surprised to find that I mostly had the place to myself when I arrived. I left enough time to enjoy the hot pool before the massage, and I was the only one there for a full 15-20 minutes. I rinsed and sat around waiting for my massage to begin only to be informed the therapist was running late. I started about 10 minutes late with someone else who was on-site and just needed the extra time to finish their prior appointment. She was delightful and did a great job. I was happy to find a 10% off at the end for the delay. Would go back. Nice facility, great massage.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

We booked in for a couples massage following three days of hiking and camping. We'll worth the money - the facilities were clean and comfortable. Our therapists were very talented and listened to what we wanted and worked on specific muscles all while proving a very relaxing experience. Access to the steam room and hot tubs was also very nice. Remember to bring your bathing suit if you wish to use the hot tub facilities. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Great availability, managed to get a same day appointment. Facilities were nice and staff was friendly. Duration of services included time for changing and instructions which was a bit disappointing.

Date of experience: July 2016
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are pleased that you were able to get a same day booking and that you enjoyed the facilities. The consultation and time it takes to get comfortable on the massage table should take no longer then a minute or two at most; as this is standard for all massage treatments. If you felt that this process was prolonged I would encourage you to please contact the spa and ask to speak to the manager to discuss in detail.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Warmly,