Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I feel re-freshed.

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Gazpacho16
Banff, Canada
via mobile
Lovely spa, no frills, but all amenities are available

Reviewed June 10, 2018

from US$110.15
from US$204.00
from US$68.50
More Info
All reviews steam room couples massage hot pools lovely spa foot massage massage therapist spa experience body wrap cucumber water no pressure to buy plunge pool highly recommend this spa fantastic afternoon hot stone massage banff springs visit banff eminence
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a body wrap with Yuko last weekend. It was amazing and it was obvious to me she was experienced. I was so relaxed and did not want it to end. My girlfriends and I go back to this spa every year on our yearly get away. Beautiful facility. We love that we can come early to enjoy the hot tub and steam room. There are complimentary snacks and drinks available to enjoy. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I visited Red Earth Spa with a lingering shoulder injury that I needed to get looked after. I had been in pain for a couple of weeks and needed someone to get in there and "work it." Yuko, the massage specialist who worked on me was absolutely amazing! I feel like a new person... It was also nice to be able to use the hot tub after as well. It turned into a nice and relaxing afternoon for me. I definitely recommend this place and they also direct bill if your health care provider is Green Shield Canada. Certainly a plus!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

For past 4 years, me and my girlfriends visit Banff in June and we always visit Red Earth Spa and they never disappoint. Nice ambiance, hot pool, refreshments and excellent practitioners.

2  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Well, I just had one of the BEST massages I have ever had in my life at Red Earth. I have to admit, I was a little unimpressed going through the hotel to the spa. I wondered how it could match up with the 5 star resort we had just left. The person who helped me with the reservation couldn’t have been more helpful and lovely. The receptionist was also gracious, sweet, and kind. The accommodations, although small, were more than accommodating. I found myself lacking for nothing as I slipped into a robe (better than the 5 star resort!) and comfortably sat in a lounge with cucumber water awaiting my therapist. I purchased the 90 minute “build your own” massage. The therapist consulted with me quickly but understood my needs almost intuitively. He then found all the areas of my 59 year old, still above average athletic body, and explained exactly what was wrong and how I could lend some balance. I was excited to tell my husband all about it and he wants a massage now, but, unfortunately, too late for him. I don’t remember the therapist’s name, but he was genuinely gifted and skilled. I feel blessed to have been massaged by him. Red Earth is totally worth the trip.

Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hi lorifromtheheatl, thank you so much for leaving this lovely review. It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience from start to finish!
I have passed on your comments to Andrew, we're very lucky to have such gifted therapists on our team. Thanks again for recommended our spa to others!

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice ambiance in a very relaxed atmosphere. Lacked a bit of over the top service expected at spas. I experienced a Great facial and average pedicure. No pressure to buy products as I have experienced at other spas. Found robes provided need upgrading, I tried 2 and both had ripped pockets and belt loops and towels were too small. Locker room was minimally supplied with products for showering and dressing after treatments. Hot tub and steam room were adequate but not as grand as photos in ad. Best thing was that it was clean and services are about half the price as at the Banff Springs Spa

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The Caribou Lodge and Red Earth Spa were very cool. The indoor heated pool was fantastic after a long day of hiking/skiing. The message @ Red Earth was very thorough and relaxing. I enjoyed the scented zen.... I would recommend treating yourself at least once!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear laurynkohut,

Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to the Red Earth Spa. I'm glad to hear you were able to treat yourself to a relaxing massage after your time on the slopes! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We had booked massages and I also had a soak in the tub in the room. I think I would have rather had a longer massage than the soak in the tub because we just went into the hot tub after, which was pretty much the same thing. The therapist was great and explained everything that I needed to know and was very intuitive with my needs. My partner said his massage was a little too hard and the therapist did not seem responsive when he asked for it lighter.

Dear Rebecca L,

Thanks so much for sharing your recent experience at Red Earth Spa. I'm happy to hear for the most part you enjoyed your time with us.
We certainly encourage our therapists to listen to their guests throughout their treatments so I apologize that your partner felt he wasn't entirely listened to during his massage. I will certainly pass along this feedback to the team.

Thanks again for joining us, we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

When you come in you are greeted and all is shown to you. Cold and warm Drinks and fruits are available at the lobby.
Great massage therapist all performed in professional way. Liked the hot pool and change room a lot.
Would highly recommend.

Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Banff2013, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our spa. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend our facility to others. We hope you can join us again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Came to the spa for a smooth earth 60 minute pedicure with two girlfriends. We were greeted by the front desk reception, signed our waivers and made our way into the hot pools. Excited by the great customer service we received so far we could not expect less for the service we anticipated. The facility only had two pedicure stations so we booked two appointments at the same time and the third right after, 12:00pm and 1:15, respectively. One of the first two appointments, we were told to let our toes dry for 45 mins. However, because of the last appointment scheduled, we waited 1.5 hours and subsequently our toes were still not dry due to multiple layers of application. Therefore, we did not bother to take another dip into the hot pools. In addition, two of our three appointments, our cuticles were cut too much leading to a small cut with minor bleeding on a big toe and opening skin flap on another. Now we've all been to many pedicures before, and to be completely honest, we were expecting a great, satisfying service for the price we were prepared to spend. Very disappointed. Great facility and first impression from reception though.

1  Thank Brittany I
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Brittany I

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent visit to Red Earth Spa. I'm sorry to hear you and your friends were left disappointed by the service you received during your pedicures If you wouldn't mind emailing me at your convenience stelford@bestofbanff.com I would like the opportunity to make amends for your poor experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

From start to finish our visit was wonderful... the spa was a treat for my Mom. She loved every moment of our visit.. we stayed almost 3 hours. Very relaxing, professional service.. Highly recommend everyone to book at the Red Earth Spa when in Banff. We will be back.

1  Thank DebB4x4
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear debblinston,

Thanks for leaving this fantastic review. I'm thrilled to hear your mom had a great experience during her visit at the spa.
We look forward to welcoming each of you back in the future!