Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I feel re-freshed.

I visited Red Earth Spa with a lingering shoulder injury that I needed to get looked after. I had... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Gazpacho16
Banff, Canada
via mobile
Lovely spa, no frills, but all amenities are available

Well, I just had one of the BEST massages I have ever had in my life at Red Earth. I have to admit... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2018
lorifromtheatl
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$58.33
from US$130.49
from US$61.25
from US$51.58
More Info
All reviews steam room couples massage hot pools lovely spa caribou lodge body wrap massage therapist cucumber water skin care products no pressure to buy plunge pool highly recommend this spa spa services fantastic afternoon hot stone massage explained everything banff springs
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We booked a romantic massage for the two of us. The facilities are nice.You can get tea, apples or wate,r all inclusive Staff is friendly, side by side massage was wonderful. The only negative in combination with the price is the plunge pool. We felt like two peas in a pod. Very cozy but not very relaxing.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Johanna V
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

The first thing was trying to call to even book an appointment. They don't answer the phone. Then we paid way to much for the minimal service we had. Worst facial I ever had. Won't be coming here again. Save your money.

Date of experience: March 2017
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Melymo,

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had in attempting to reach us over the phone. This was likely due to our receptionist being on the line with another guest at the time however please be assured that our reception team do respond to any voice messages received in a prompt manner.

In regards to the facial you received, I would certainly invite you to contact me directly
regarding your experience as I would like to hear of your concerns so I'm able to have these addressed.
I can be reached at stelford@bestofbanff.com

Thank you again for your review, your feedback is importance to us.

Kind Regards
Red Earth Spa

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Both my teenagers and I had massage and we had some mixed results. The spa is very nice with a lovely change room with lockers, 2 showers and one bathroom and lots of amenities (shower caps, razors, hair products). The waiting area had speciality teas and fruit-infused water. My massage was wonderful - massage room was relaxing and comfortable temperature. My teens had a couples massage the next day - it didn't start on time because a problem with their music system. And they said their room was too cool.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Calgary4togo
Reviewed January 25, 2017

I had booked a couples package for my husband and myself. I booked the geisha tub and massages. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the massages were lovely. The environment is very relaxing as well. I would leave the geisha tub tho. It was very small. We are not huge people and we barely fit in there together. It felt like I was sitting in a barrel.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2016

My massage therapist was great. She asked what my trouble areas were and what I wanted her to focus on. She also often asked if the pressure was good etc. My massage started five minutes late but finished right on 11 when I had got an hour massage. I know it seems pedantic but when you're paying that much money, you want your whole hour! I got my brows done by another woman who was also very lovely and did a great job on my brows!

Date of experience: November 2016
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our spa and your services. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed both your massage and your aesthetics treatments.

It is standard that our therapist do an initial consult at the beginning of your treatment to discuss what type of massage you are looking for, then allow the guest 30 - 45 seconds to dis-robe and get comfortable on the massage table. We are apologetic that we fell short on this occasion. Management will address these procedures to ensure that we are keeping to our high standards for our valued guest. Should you wish to discuss this particular matter further, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself the Red Earth Spa Manager.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Red Earth Spa in the future again.

Warmly,