“Dream Cloud Massage - A truly amazing experience!”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This spa experience definitely added to my vacation!
I was impressed with the calmness of the spa and was warmly welcomed for my appointment. The change room was lovely and well stocked and the robe provided was comfortable. I enjoyed a delightful lime-infused water while I waited for Yuko.
Yuko walked me through what the Dream Cloud massage would entail which I greatly appreciated and was impressed with her talent as an amazing masseuse. I was invited to enjoy the hotpools and the steam room before leaving - which I took advantage.
Thank you Yuko for a great massage!

2  Thank Trena J
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Trena J,

Thank you for your kind review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience
here at Red Earth Spa and we'll be sure to pass on your gratitude to Yuko.

Warm regards

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We booked a romantic massage for the two of us. The facilities are nice.You can get tea, apples or wate,r all inclusive Staff is friendly, side by side massage was wonderful. The only negative in combination with the price is the plunge pool. We felt like two peas in a pod. Very cozy but not very relaxing.

2  Thank Johanna V
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The first thing was trying to call to even book an appointment. They don't answer the phone. Then we paid way to much for the minimal service we had. Worst facial I ever had. Won't be coming here again. Save your money.

Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Melymo,

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had in attempting to reach us over the phone. This was likely due to our receptionist being on the line with another guest at the time however please be assured that our reception team do respond to any voice messages received in a prompt manner.

In regards to the facial you received, I would certainly invite you to contact me directly
regarding your experience as I would like to hear of your concerns so I'm able to have these addressed.
I can be reached at stelford@bestofbanff.com

Thank you again for your review, your feedback is importance to us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Both my teenagers and I had massage and we had some mixed results. The spa is very nice with a lovely change room with lockers, 2 showers and one bathroom and lots of amenities (shower caps, razors, hair products). The waiting area had speciality teas and fruit-infused water. My massage was wonderful - massage room was relaxing and comfortable temperature. My teens had a couples massage the next day - it didn't start on time because a problem with their music system. And they said their room was too cool.

1  Thank Calgary4togo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I had booked a couples package for my husband and myself. I booked the geisha tub and massages. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the massages were lovely. The environment is very relaxing as well. I would leave the geisha tub tho. It was very small. We are not huge people and we barely fit in there together. It felt like I was sitting in a barrel.