“SOOOO Relaxing!!!”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Ranked #7 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I went to the Red Earth Spa because I wanted a foot massage, well they couldn't fit me in for that, so i opted for a pedicure, without having my nails painted as I just had them done. When Deepika found out i wasn't doing a color change, she offered me the foot massage instead. It was absolutely incredible, this young lady, made my tired feet feel new again. I have never been so relaxed that I wanted to fall asleep. I highly recommend Deepika for any service she provides at the Spa. Thank you Deepika, you are a very kind, caring, and beautiful young lady!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank Sheila H
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Sheila H,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at our spa with Deepika as your aesthetician. She will be thrilled to hear how
much you enjoyed your pedicure!

Kind regards

"cucumber water"
"no pressure to buy"
"plunge pool"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"fantastic afternoon"
"hot stone massage"
"explained everything"
"banff springs"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2017

This spa experience definitely added to my vacation!
I was impressed with the calmness of the spa and was warmly welcomed for my appointment. The change room was lovely and well stocked and the robe provided was comfortable. I enjoyed a delightful lime-infused water while I waited for Yuko.
Yuko walked me through what the Dream Cloud massage would entail which I greatly appreciated and was impressed with her talent as an amazing masseuse. I was invited to enjoy the hotpools and the steam room before leaving - which I took advantage.
Thank you Yuko for a great massage!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Trena J
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Trena J,

Thank you for your kind review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience
here at Red Earth Spa and we'll be sure to pass on your gratitude to Yuko.

Warm regards

Reviewed March 31, 2017

We booked a romantic massage for the two of us. The facilities are nice.You can get tea, apples or wate,r all inclusive Staff is friendly, side by side massage was wonderful. The only negative in combination with the price is the plunge pool. We felt like two peas in a pod. Very cozy but not very relaxing.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Johanna V
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

The first thing was trying to call to even book an appointment. They don't answer the phone. Then we paid way to much for the minimal service we had. Worst facial I ever had. Won't be coming here again. Save your money.

Date of experience: March 2017
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Melymo,

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had in attempting to reach us over the phone. This was likely due to our receptionist being on the line with another guest at the time however please be assured that our reception team do respond to any voice messages received in a prompt manner.

In regards to the facial you received, I would certainly invite you to contact me directly
regarding your experience as I would like to hear of your concerns so I'm able to have these addressed.
I can be reached at stelford@bestofbanff.com

Thank you again for your review, your feedback is importance to us.

Kind Regards