Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Massage & relaxation

The massage I had was very good but I was quite disappointed in the cool / hot tub area. There's... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2020
Curious301223
Vernon, Canada
via mobile
Great people and great spa!

My wife and I each had a one hour massage. We also used the hot pools. The spa itself was very... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2020
d_lendvay
Red Deer, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$58.50
from US$71.30
from US$140.78
from US$55.44
More Info
All reviews couples massage hot pools one hour massage fabulous massage highly recommend this spa problem areas masseuse manicure skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This spa experience definitely added to my vacation!
I was impressed with the calmness of the spa and was warmly welcomed for my appointment. The change room was lovely and well stocked and the robe provided was comfortable. I enjoyed a delightful lime-infused water while I waited for Yuko.
Yuko walked me through what the Dream Cloud massage would entail which I greatly appreciated and was impressed with her talent as an amazing masseuse. I was invited to enjoy the hotpools and the steam room before leaving - which I took advantage.
Thank you Yuko for a great massage!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Trena J
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Trena J,

Thank you for your kind review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience
here at Red Earth Spa and we'll be sure to pass on your gratitude to Yuko.

Warm regards
Red Earth Spa

Reviewed March 31, 2017

We booked a romantic massage for the two of us. The facilities are nice.You can get tea, apples or wate,r all inclusive Staff is friendly, side by side massage was wonderful. The only negative in combination with the price is the plunge pool. We felt like two peas in a pod. Very cozy but not very relaxing.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Johanna V
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

The first thing was trying to call to even book an appointment. They don't answer the phone. Then we paid way to much for the minimal service we had. Worst facial I ever had. Won't be coming here again. Save your money.

Date of experience: March 2017
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Melymo,

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had in attempting to reach us over the phone. This was likely due to our receptionist being on the line with another guest at the time however please be assured that our reception team do respond to any voice messages received in a prompt manner.

In regards to the facial you received, I would certainly invite you to contact me directly
regarding your experience as I would like to hear of your concerns so I'm able to have these addressed.
I can be reached at stelford@bestofbanff.com

Thank you again for your review, your feedback is importance to us.

Kind Regards
Red Earth Spa

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Both my teenagers and I had massage and we had some mixed results. The spa is very nice with a lovely change room with lockers, 2 showers and one bathroom and lots of amenities (shower caps, razors, hair products). The waiting area had speciality teas and fruit-infused water. My massage was wonderful - massage room was relaxing and comfortable temperature. My teens had a couples massage the next day - it didn't start on time because a problem with their music system. And they said their room was too cool.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Calgary4togo
Reviewed January 25, 2017

I had booked a couples package for my husband and myself. I booked the geisha tub and massages. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the massages were lovely. The environment is very relaxing as well. I would leave the geisha tub tho. It was very small. We are not huge people and we barely fit in there together. It felt like I was sitting in a barrel.

Date of experience: January 2017